Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Welcome to DeviantArt

:iconerzsabet:
Erzsabet Featured By Owner Edited Mar 11, 2015  Professional Artisan Crafter
Hello and Welcome to DeviantArt!

:rabbithole: What is DeviantArt?
It's the world's largest online community of artists and art lovers! If you are completely new to the site, check out the Welcome to DeviantArt Tour!

:? Where do I get help with the site?

• FAQ: If you have a question about dA, search the FAQ for an answer before asking for help.
  • help: Community Volunteers offer live assistance in this chatroom. If no one is available, you can contact the Help Desk instead.
  • welcome: Come meet other deviants and have your questions answered by experienced community members!
  • DAWelcomeWagon: A community resource group for all things devious.
  • If you're having trouble using the FAQ, please check out this thread for some common issues: Need HELP with DeviantArt?

Basic information and guides:

:gallery: Browsing and Searching Art:
DeviantArt isn't just for submitting your own work, it's also for appreciating and commenting on other peoples' art. You can browse millions of submitted artworks from the homepage.

FAQ #642: How do I use the Browse interface?
FAQ #577: How do I use the Search?

:deviation: Submitting Art:
Submitting your artworks on DeviantArt is easy and completely FREE!

FAQ #79: How do I submit art?

:lightbulb: Getting Noticed:
DeviantArt is a large community and it takes time -and a little work- to get noticed. Acts of kindness are a great way to pay it forward! This guide is full of ideas.

If you're interested in being involved with a particular art community, your friendly Community Volunteers know good places to start! Browse the list and look for volunteers in specific galleries or chat/forums.

FAQ #56: How can I get noticed on this site?

:pencil: Getting Feedback:
Before you get started, please decide whether you want critical feedback or not. If you just want to trade casual feedback, make sure you're clear about it!

Some suggestions to get you started:

:rabbithole: Be a part of the community!
DeviantArt has lots of features and platforms that make interacting with fellow deviants easy. Form networks, make friends -there are many ways to build relationships!

• Chat - DeviantArt's live chat network.
  • Forum - DeviantArt's forum network. (You already made it here!:dummy:)
  • Groups - every deviant can make or join a group of deviants that are bonded by a common interest or passion.
  • The Journal Portal - tune into the voice of the community.
  • For the latest official DeviantArt news, follow official Groups. #hq and #communityrelations are great places to start.

:house: Profile:
Your profile is how the DeviantArt community sees you. Create an avatar so you're recognizable in comment threads. Customize your userpage and add a deviantID and some information about you so that other deviants browsing can get to know you!

FAQ #90: How do I customize my profile page?

Have fun! :DALove: by Ikue

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: