Hey hey!

I'm not exactly "new", but I haven't been on dA for so long I might as well be considered new xD so much has changedomgggg
So hi everyone :3 I hope I get to make some friends here and see some amazing art!
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello!
I'm looking for as many anime/manga friends as possible, because I plan on posting a manga I am making, and I am trying to build up a fanbase before I release it. If its not too much trouble, to anyone who reads this, could you pass this post around to your anime/manga friends, and hopefully they'll pass it to theirs, so I can continue building my fanbase for the release of my manga. I'm only asking. You're not obligated to assist me in this of course. If you're not into it, please just disregard this message. I will also post a link to the manga's facebook page and other sites that will take you straight to the manga's home. There, you can learn about my manga, my characters as well as myself. I will post a message for the manga's due date, as well as its site links (this site being one of which that I will post my manga on), a week prior to its release. Due date is still uncertain at this time. However, it's simply a matter of months before its release. If anyone is interested, please add my page to your "watcher's list". In my journals are more info on my manga and I will post journal entries frequently for those who are keeping up with it. Thanks for your time.

Phiar
sounds interesting! I'll deffinitely check it out when I find the time to! what's your manga's story, if you don't mind me asking? (:
In short, it's a battle between heaven, hell and earth.
That sounds cool! Well I'll look forward to seeing it when you release it
Great! Thank you so much. That means a lot. I appreciate it.
hey there! welcome back to dA, i've just came back as well after a short break and made this new account. i'm hoping to make some new friends as well on here. :)
omg I just noticed we have the same name. Shannon ftw xD
oh yeah, omg! Shannon is just simply the best name there is! xD
thank you! (: yeah it feels nice coming back here on a new account, kinda refreshing! haha (:
that's alright and yeah, i understand ;P
What are some of your interests? :la:
I'm into a lot of fantasy stuff, and all forms of art (: lately I've been really wanting to try my hand at photography, but I'm amateur at best :'D oh and I'm a huge fangirl for Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, and Lord of the Rings :') my friend just recently got me hooked on Game of Thrones and I'm just starting the second book xP and I absolutely love music! huge metal fan here :P but I'll listen to basically any genre, not just metal haha
Thanks for replying to me! I appreciate it (:
That's pretty awesome. :O

Nice!

Who is your favourite character in Games of Thrones?

Why Sons of Anarchy?

That's pretty cool, though. :nod:
looks like we have some things in common! yay (: haha
I'm into a lot of fantasy stuff too, like dragons and wolves. I like anime, but I never really get the chance to as much as I want to xP and I was just wondering, what's metal gear solid? o.o
I see

your the second person to ask me what that is :D

its a game
a third person shooter
that sounds cool! I never really got into shooting games, mostly because my brother wouldn't let me play his games :p I just stick to my zelda and kingdom hearts haha
i like it

i played the demo on playstation but got the 4th one for ps3 and love the graphics

i play other games like Zelda, Mario, and sonic
mhm, I looked it up, it looks pretty badass. and I play those too, besides sonic. could never really get into it for some reason. xP
nice
the only one I have of metal gear solid is the fourth tittle for ps3 and love the graphics and guns in that one

love how you sneak around and get bad guys
I use to do that in the demo and it was fun

badass yes good way to describe it