Allow me to introduce myself. An active Deviant for one month, wan't to say Hello :)

Like I written in my profile, first I wan't to say sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand the correct meanings of my sentences! :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After one month as an active member of deviantart, I wan't to say a personal hello to all of the deviants out there, and I also hope to found some friends which also interested in art :)

Here are some facts about me:

Name: Thomas Mueller

Actually I am working for an Internet Shop which sales furniture for the office, industry and gastronomy. I am part of the warehouse crew and our task is to collect the items of an packing list and make them ready for shipping.

Interests: Art, Computer, Gaming (Console), Mobiles, Cycling, Books, Music...

Some other facts you can find in my profile :)

I've interested in different styles of art, like traditional, digital and photography.

My first contact with art was 2009 after a concert of Mylene Farmer, my target was a handmade memory and so I started the attempt to draw her with a charcoal starter set which I bought sometime :D

But the first tries not really looks like a human face and was full of mistakes :( and my idea to draw pictures was blown away.
But when I listened to her music, I've started some further tries and it made more and more fun and my pictures gets some better and I seen a progress in it.

Today my pictures contain also much mistakes but for me it is a great way to give variety near the job and found the ease of mind.

And if there is some time, my aim for the future is to increase my experience in the different ways of art.

Some facts about my current residence. I am living in Germany / Thuringia. My hometown is called Kloster Vessra and we have a population of 350 people and around us there are many woods and other small towns and villages. So there is a much of nature and all of them are sleepy places :)

I think this should be enough for the first introduction, if there are any questions feel free to contact me :) and thank you very much for reading the complete text.

Greetings and all the best!
Chamathe aka Thomas
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Eh, improving in drawing, yep, it takes ages. Draw from life if possible. Your English isn't bad at all.
Thanks for your kind words :)

Hope you are doing well.
hahaha, about that starting to draw part, i totally understand how that feels XD. I used to really hate drawing, or any other forms of art, cause all my cousins and siblings are so good at it i'm just like... eh... not gonna be as good as them anyways. But then one of my friends taught me, and got me started, i've been really in love with art ever since then XD. well~ its really nice to meet you! Art is kind of a frustrating thing sometimes, but... never give up! -thumbsup!- XD
Hi you're very welcome :)

the problem was that I set my goals much too high, in every picture i've started to draw :)
That was a great mistake I had done, and sometimes also do in present times :(
The most people would say, no one is born a master!

How are you?
oh~ good point there about setting goals... yup, guess all there is to do is practice...
haha, i'm very well XD
Hey there!
You're a cook? I'm terrible at cooking >.<"

YEAH, HE CAN'T EVEN BAKE A CAKE FROM CAKE MIX. X3
Hey, everybody have a weak spot :)

How are you?
Haha, I'm fine.
What about you? ^^
Also fine, thanks for asking :)

What are your hobbies?
I like to draw, read, play football and watch anime.
You?
Some of my hobbies are:

- my sweet little girlfriend :hug::blowkiss::date:
- like every man, i also have a weakness for all technical gimmickry's (hope the word is the correct one)
- read books about art
- listen music
- Photography and Drawing
- cycling

I've also watched some animes a few years ago, for example neon genesis, death note, samurai champloo, elfenlied, x and grave of the fireflies :tears:. there are some beautiful animes out there, it is really too bad that there is no time to watch all the movies :(
Hah, that's cool. ^^
Hi there Thomas, pastry cooking!? that is awesome, I'm horrible at cooking but whenever my sister bakes I find it fun to help out. Welcome to deviant art, hope you enjoy it, there are so many nice people here!
Hey,

after my first month of being active on deviantart, i would say you are totally right with that what you've written! There are so many nice talented persons here, so that i'm proud to be a member of the DA community :)

You're also very welcome and thanks for your kind words :)
Hi, cool job (my skills with pastry suck unless its on how much pastry you can eat ;P). What's your favourite
media to do your art in? :)
Thanks an Hi, hope you are fine :)

Mhh whats my favourite media :D hard to say, for the moment I would think all traditional, I love all the realistic pictures which are drawed with pencil.
But actually I try to finish a digital painted portrait, I have to spend a lot of hours in it, because my target is to train the work with layers in photoshop and painter.
In my first attempts to draw digital, i don't used this function, because i found them confusing. But it gets better now :D

How about you? Traditional right?

PS: I really like you homework diary sketches and your cute avatar :)
Hmm, I think I would agree with you there. Some people do
amazing pencil drawings :nods: I prefer traditional media
too (but only because I'm bad at digital ;p)
That sounds interesting :) How long do you think it will
take to finish it?

Thanks, your avatar looks pretty cool too :)
It depends on my mood how long the picture will take :D
Sometimes i'm frustrated in a few moments, than I start a new try some days later.
So it is hard to say, when i finished them :(
Fair enough, I get that way too sometimes. It'll be cool to
see it when its finished :)
Hey, how are you? :)
I'm fine, thanks! how are you?
I am also fine, thanks for asking :)

Some greets goes out to your friend, nice drawings he has made :)
Yup, no prob! Oh, thanks! I'll tell him you said that!