Giveaway: 3 month subscription.

So i havnt been around in over a year. I want back in to the scene, but i rather not spend hours searching new deviants.

please read these conditions and i will give the most devoted and passionate deviant a 3 month subscription.

1. post 3 of your own pieces that you are most proud of (doesnt mean it has to be everyone else's fave).
2. post 3 of your most inspirational pieces right now (someone elses work)
3. describe your style and what your your future goals are with your art.
4. and... um maybe check out my work? not a priority though.

some of my fave pieces (my work)

Work that inspires me (not mine)

I really love digital art, and i hope i can work with some major companies, where i can perfect my style.
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
3.I like to think of my style as a sort of rough and jagged like the video game TWEWY [link] I'd like to finish my comic and try to master realism in the future.
4. Gladly =D
My three proudest works:

The first two were gifts and the messenger bag was a contest entry but I have a huge pride in these three specifically because it they show off all the hard work I did into learning how to make these things.

Three works that inspire me:

I don't think I have a particular style. The majority of things I make are out of the want to learn how to make them. The things I find I have the most fun making are when they are for other people and I can put the energy into making something I know they'll like and be surprised by.
As for my goals I'm currently in college taking an Apparel Technology diploma with a major in costume cutting. I hope to be able to spend some time working for a theater. Until then I want to learn as much as I can in textile related art.
I want to even learn how to spin my own yarn and I've recently been looking into looms and weaving my own fabrics as well.
There must be a lot to look through. O.o
Hello
from myself
inspiring work from others
I draw from life. Figure, portrait and still life. Lately I have been practising on digital finishing of my sketches.
From your gallery I like the black and white graphic work best.
just wanted everyone to know... i am gonna try to comment and view everyone's work by tonight. =)
Mine:
Inspirations:

I'm taking photos of everything that I think may look interesting, but mostly macros of flowers ;P I rarely planing a photo longer than 5 minutes. I like drawing, especially thing that I love in the moment which usually mean characters from book and singers. It's better when I'm able to look at the picture on which i can see proportions ;)
my faves 9i put a detail of the horned one in, cos you can't really see his thumbnail properly):
(detail)

my other people faves:
(so hard to choose!)

my aim is to illustrate things that interest me, or that fit my style, which is fantasy, & sort of story book! i'm just starting out: i made my first sale a couple of weeks ago!
a tree in the hill
a original character of pokemon, is a limpet
butterfly with watercolor
amalgam of mithical horses
flower with watercolor
blue bunny with crayons
1. My favourite pieces:

2. Inspirational pieces:

3. Style:
Looking at my gallery, I'm not sure I really have one. I like bold, beautiful and vivid colours and any processing I undertake is generally to enhance the colours and really make them ';pop' visually. I'm starting to put more thought into the colours of my shots - trying to use complimentary pairings and the like. Future direction? Conceptual art. I like finding stories behind images and I feel they have a greater impact than just something which is ';pretty'.

4. *toddles off to have a look!*
3. My main types of deviations tend to be free-verse poetry and photographs of flowers. My goal in creating a piece is always to capture a moment, however big or small. I think those kinds of works have just as much significance as more "serious" political or social commentary pieces because they show what life is like in the quiet moments. If I could compare my work to something, I would hope to describe it as amber, catching and preserving tiny bits of what has been.
Mine

Inspirational

My style changes with my mood, I a preoccupied with life and death and fascinated by Mother Nature. I try to convey this in my work. My future goal is to acheive my own style through listening to feedback and critque, I want to convey thoughts, feelings and concepts, hidden in an image :)
wow at first i wanna send you some of my works to be eligible for the 3 month subs, but after seeing all the rest wow i feel they deserve to recieve the 3 months sub. great art they got
1)

2)

3)i am not sure if i have my own style,most what i do is fan art and abstract(but more fan art than abstract).
Also i am not sure about my future on art....but one thing is right, i will try to get better and i will only stop when everything is over...so i still have a long way to go...and probably many people to know.(sorry for bad English)

4) i know its not a priority but i checked your gallery,and its pretty good,nice drawing,cool photos...you should keep going and never stop.
My work:

Inspirational Work:

I would consider photography to be my passion, and I really love photographing the things and people around me, and would love to make it a career when I'm an adult.
1. my own works, I hope you like them :heart:
2. these works are amazing, and really inspire me :heart:
3. I don't think I really have a specific style in my photography yet, I like all mediums and lots of different styles. I would like to develope my own style but I have only just turned 14 so I guess it's good that I am experimenting lots with different styles in my art.
4. your thumbs that you have posted are great, I will browse through your gallery now...

thank you for considering me !

I am inspired by animes and parkour
style style... I like cool light effects
1. these are my favorite from my gallery, because i've invested much in them
2. and these are the work that inspire me!
3. my style reflects my personality. I love to take pictures of simple things and make them look extraorindary, try new angles and shapes. lately i've gotten into portraits and conceptual and as i am selftought i am constatnly looking to improve. Photography is a hobby for now, but my dream is that one day i can somehow combine my future job with photography or even make photography my job!
4. i like you gallery. you have great photography, awesome manipulations as well as good sketches and drawings! :thumbsup:
My own work;

What inspires me:
First time i saw this one i decided i wanted to paint digitally... this was over a year from now

This one introduced me into black and white, and made me participate in this guy own contest with the abandoned piece

And this one motivated me to weird stuff

But as today i get inspiration from everywhere... music, watching the masters galleries (from DA, S3, etc.), movies, and so on

Style:
Freestyle... i like to experiment a lot... don't have a preferred style so i don't do the same always

Goals:
Improvement, of course and refine my craft
your work is truely amazing. you have definately inspired me
Wow thank you very much, really appreciated!!

What inspires me:
Okay, artists that really inspire me right now are either dead or simply too cool for DA.

From DA:

I do some kind of fantasy realism thing? I'd like to learn to draw horses. And water.
well i may as well try
mine:

mein insprigifrication images:

not so much these specific images, but the artists that're inspiring me

3: I'm currently 17 and hopefully graduating in 2 months from high school, i'm studying animation next year and hoping to focus on the design aspects in order to ultimately become a concept artist or an esteemed fantasy artist. Right now i'd wish to get to a level of personal style alike to joe mad (joemadfan.com) (not like his style, at his level of uniqueness) as well as attaining a level of realism in my work, like Jason Chan (jasonchanart.com)

4: doing so right now...

inspiration

my style is mixture of painting,abstraction and
kind of a comic style

i always want to evolve my style
my goal is to have my own comics someday
and to be a colorist of MArvel hopefully :D

i love this whole idea of yours