Feature it forward, feature anybody but yourself.

:spotlight-left:Feature it forward:spotlight-right:

It doesn’t matter to me who you feature, as long as it is somebody else. Someone you think who needs it, or someone you think is worth to be seen.

A "Pay It forward" idea, give five deviants a change to be seen by the DA-community. Tell them about this forum thread and tell them, to feature five deviants as well and let them say the same to his or her five featurettes, as I told you. They may not feature you in their post, but if someone you didn 't feature, features you, that 's OK. Pageview limit, below 10.000, so 10.000 or above not allowed. Also a :+fav: limit, only everything beneath the 100 :+fav: ‘s. You may split up 2 features in to 4 features, for example a 1-4 and/or a 2-3 feature.

Five deviants, five deviations and put an avatar of the artist with the features.

Here are mine for an example:

:iconnickel-y3:~nickel-y3
She 's my best friend, i can tell her everything, she 's an upcoming artist with lots of talent.

:iconmodnight:~ModNight
He 's a good friend of me too, he has beautiful arts.

:iconinsanedrako:~InsaneDrako
She has learned me a thing or two, she has also a very good listening ear. Her arts worth checking out.

:iconemrelee:~emrelee
Wow, first saw him on the front page, he doesn 't say much, but has really great skills.

:iconarcane-eponym:~arcane-eponym
She 's really worth looking at.

:iconlordluud2:~lordluud2
He 's a young man from the Netherlands, as am I. He started drawing very young and that has payed him alot, wow can he draw.

:iconsharkspecter:~sharkspecter
He has great arts for children 's illustrations, worth seeing.

Spread the word, spread the buddylove :handshake:
Comments69
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:icondarkness33: :iconcoldstone: :iconblackstar-shabach::iconjohnnyrocwell:<object width="450" height="624"><;param name="movie" value=\"http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf\" /><;param name="flashvars" value="id=140171822&width=1337" /><;param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src=\"http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf\" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=140171822&width=1337" height="624" allowscriptaccess=\"always\"></embed></object>
Taku commision by *johnnyrocwell on deviantART
Ahh, doesn't matter, the idea is good. Those four it will be.
:iconmortiferi: has very interesting style:

-------------

:iconmaddycowdisease: has very good photos:

-------------

:icondvcomk: has awesome HDR-photos:

-------------

:iconrincewind2106: has beautiful photos:

-------------

:iconrasient: shows us beautiful Africa:

-------------

:iconelectraextra: has amazing photos:

Wow I really like numbers 3,4 and 6.

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for posting.
:iconlittlemissrockstar: has some amazing works in her seriously underviewed gallery. Here are some of my favs:

Cool thank you very much :D
It's a great idea! When I have more time, I'll put up the other four lol.
Cool, You're the first for the second series, so when I have 9 more, you will be featured.
Oh, awesome. Thanks! :) It's the same rules, though, right? Under 10,000 pageviews and less than 100 :+fav:s on the deviation?
For you yeah, for me to feature you is a different world :D
lol I look forward to visiting it then! :alien:
View all replies
and for set 2 go here: Feature it forward (set 2)

:spotlight-left:Feature it forward:spotlight-right:

It doesn't matter to me who you feature, as long as it is somebody else. Someone you think who needs it, or someone you think is worth to be seen.

A "Pay It forward" idea, give five deviants a change to be seen by the DA-community. Tell them about this forum thread and tell them, to feature five deviants as well and let them say the same to his or her five featurettes, as I told you. They may not feature you in their post, but if someone you didn 't feature, features you, that 's OK. Pageview limit, below 10.000, so 10.000 or above not allowed. Also a :+fav: limit, beneath the 100 :+fav: 's. You may split up 2 features in to 4 features, for example a 1-4 and/or a 2-3 feature.

Five deviants, five deviations and put an avatar of the artist with the features.

Here are mine:

:iconansoathlete:~ansoathlete

:iconfezzgator:*Fezzgator

:iconsteverigby:~SteveRigby

:iconhagencalacin:~hagencalacin

:iconelenaseasel:~ElenasEasel

:iconbigcatdesigns:=bigcatdesigns

:iconmarinaneira::devmarinaneiro:
Late, but I like the idea. ;)
Just some grabbed from my "unknown" collection

:iconalvena--rekk:

:iconsachisan:

:icontokyo-go-go:

:iconcamilladerrico:

:iconfionan-guan:
Je bent niet te laat, dit is een project wat gewoon door gaat. Dank je wel voor het submitten.
Doesn´t matter, great features.
Zeer gave features.
Er was wel het een en ander misgegaan.
Maakt dat niet uit? ^^;
Nee hoor, komt goed.
Ok .. daar ging iets mis
^^; Ik zal het binnenkort nog eens proberen...