Higher folder limit for dA Supergroups.

Currently deviantART imposes a limit on the number of folders/subfolders allowed in all group galleries.

Unfortunately, this means #DD-Catalogue can't keep up with the number of new folders created in the main dA gallery.

We feel, as a paying supergroup, that this limit should be raised.
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yes! This group is more apart of the system compared to other interest groups. It holds most of dA's Daily Deviations, and every day there are more pictures that need to be included. This Super Group deserves this restriction to be lifted. :aww:
It would be really helpful to increase the numbers, I agree.
There shouldn't be a limit at all considering it's a payed subscription.
:nod: If there's a way around the restriction — even if such a workaround needs to be implemented (or coded) on a case-by-case basis — because of its function within the community, #DD-Catalogue deserves to be provided with such.
I agree, it's a great group doing a great job and I'm sure there's many other groups in the same need :)
Excellent idea! :) I'm sick and tired of seing that the folder is full when I want to submit my art in some group.
Yupyup, agreeing :D ~
Agreeee( Serious groups need serious limit.
I must agree, especially since you are trying to keep an archive of some of the best that DA has to offer.
I agree, if these groups are being paid for the group owner should get their money's worth in folders, not just widgets.
I think that's a great idea. Having to make two and three versions of the same folder because it runs out of room has always bugged me. :noes:
Agreed!

They should also increase the number of deviations allowed in a given folder. Groups are only going to get bigger, it's weird that the folders have such a low size limit.