Ban Stalkers & Harassers (Don't Make Excuses For Them)

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1) There's a useful tool that allows you to block users from commenting on your userpage. If someone annoy you simply block the as explained in the FAQ #96: Can I block people from my profile page?. In case you blocked more than 100 persons then check the FAQ #641: I need to block more than 100 people from my User Page. Is this possible?

2) About the nazi symbol... From what's written in the FAQ #303: I'm offended by something I saw on the website!
Here at deviantART we enjoy providing a platform for our deviants to freely exchange ideas in a respectful atmosphere and we recognize that some individuals may hold viewpoints, political or otherwise, which are unpopular, scorned or outright hated. - to make it short. Everybody is free to have their own ideas might they be right or wrong.

3) If someone harass you follow what's written in the FAQ #238: How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or another issue I may think is a violation?. If you're able to give enough proves of harassment the Help Desk will actually take into consideration your report, but from what I remember of last thread you started calling troll whoever was disagreeing with you... so really ensure they're REALLY harassing you before reporting them.

4) The more you make threads like this and the more people will harass you just for the "fun" of it... Ignore the people that bugs you and they'll stop. :shrug:

5) This thread is just a flamebait hence I'm locking it

:lock:
"Suggestion: I wish the developers of DeviantART.com would make a feature which enables active-members at this site to block messages from people, who have not added him/her (any given member, who they want to contact via comment or note) to their DeviantWATCH-lists."

This is only only portion of your post that belongs in this forum and I am locking it since we'd never implement such a feature. What you are suggesting is that deviants could only post messages to other deviants who were on their watch list? That goes against the whole idea of an art based community.

The rest of your post you can take to the Complaints Forum please.

:lock:
"I need to know why people with Nazi-symbols in their icons/profile-pictures are permitted to use this site"

Because Freedom of Speech works both ways. We have a right to our beliefs. To be honest, banning us for them would be rather hypocritical, don't you think? If you'd actually taken the time to talk to us, you'd find that we aren't the unintelligent troublemakers you view us to be.

I have watched this little drama from afar for quite a while and I should point out that you take the internet way too seriously. If you showed this much zeal for an offline cause, such as a charity of sorts, then perhaps you could indeed do your part to make the world a better place. In the grand scheme of things, a website doesn't really matter.

I'd also like to note that your disclaimer at the top of this post is rather silly. DeviantART is a public community, and all members are free to post as they please. (So long as what we are posting does not violate the rules, of course.)

Finally, I'd like to mention that you sound more fascist than most Nazis here. Yes, ban those that disagree with you or have different ideological views, that's clearly the right way to go about things, isn't it? If you were made a moderator, no doubt we'd see people getting banned without good reason.

That is all.
I'm a volunteer as a gallery moderator! RUN!!!!!! LOL
Comment Flagged as Spam
No you said a volunteer though. Which I am :) Why would I be offended, I didn't even read it, just your opening line. And I thought it was quite comical, we all need humor now and then right? Ya know, the whole "Laughter is the best medicine" thing, and it's Friday as well!
No :| Even a admin would agree with this no
Also, I would make a better admin than you.
:iconohnoesplz: This again! are you going to quit this anytime soon?, it's kinda getting old. :shrug:
Not this again :iconfacepalmplz:

Chad, give up.