creative commons search

Hi,

I'm still in need of a way to search for material that has been released under a Creative Commons license, specifically cc-by. There are a lot of nice pictures on Flickr, mostly photos, but I don't like having to limit myself to that website. If it isn't searchable then having the option to choose a license doesn't amount to all that much sharing. So far I've only been able to find one image I can use.

Thanks,
David Villa
Comments5
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Well, that's helpful and gets me maybe halfway there. Now I just have to click through each pic to see the terms, which are usually in the journal and if they aren't too restrictive will often have some quirk, like putting the credit in the photo itself or being "creative". My use is (potentially someday) commercial for a language education website. Having batches of around a hundred images per lesson, it really makes it easier to have a recognizable license like creative commons, which is one that this website supports but not in search results.
[link] might help you for what you're looking for, better than dA can
Look through the Stock category. Most CC-licensed stuff will be found there, but generally, all stock is free to use.
What do you need the images for? Have you tried the stock galleries?