Post your OC I'll draw the top 3

exactly what the title is. I usually do this through journals but I'm testing out this forum for the first time. :D 

Here's some of my artwork as examples:

Leoryff Request 3 by fromseatoshiningsea   Devilsbloods Request 2 by fromseatoshiningsea   TheBurningPrincess request by fromseatoshiningsea

edit: well that was a huge turn out. thank you everyone for posting your OCs. Sorry I couldn't get to everyone. Check out my journals on my page!! :D
Comments28
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
OMG that's a lot of OC's. I'm only doing the top three (unless it is inappropriate) then I'm done. 
Hello! This is Sadie, let me know if you like her! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•

EDIT: Final Fantasy VII OC, Sadie Darcy -old look! by LadyYomi   FFVII OC: Sadie in a dress -by Stacy Adler! by LadyYomi   FFVII OC: Sadie Darcy, EPDLC fullbody design. by LadyYomi   FFVII OC: Zack and Sadie -Mr. and Mrs. Smith! by LadyYomi   FFVII OC: Happy birthday, Sadie! by LadyYomi

Bullet; Yellow Full name: Sadie Darcy.

Bullet; Yellow Gender and species: Female, human.

Bullet; Yellow Age: 23 years old.

Bullet; Yellow Height: 1.70 m.

Bullet; Yellow Eye Color: Green.

Bullet; Yellow Hair color: Natural color is black, but she dyes it white.

Bullet; Yellow MBTI: ISTJ.

[Click here for more info]
(Read Description) Reisa Ara by Kisame-Abumi (Art belongs to Dano san) Reisa Ara by Kisame-Abumi (Miranim drew this for me) Reisa Ara by Kisame-Abumi Reisa Ara by Kisame-Abumi Reisa Ara Art belongs to KitzuneSketches by Kisame-Abumi

Would you be willing to do Reisa Ara?
Aww, what the heck, I'll try this. :giggle: I think my OC, Poppy, might work well in your style.
Poppy by RosalinasSoulmate
Here's my Mechapuff OC in humanoid form: Mechapuff by Feliane by ppgrainbow
Oh shoe, you win the internet.
All my characters are on Toyhou.se so I don't have pictures on dA, but here's Luzana and Pandora who you could draw if you like!
Static the Hedgehog Reference - 2020 by enderslayer  Unsure if you do anthro/Sonic characters but it's worth a shot 
Kaida Redesign by Silverfox12578  
REF version link: ibb.co/HXb9CVr

I would love to see Kaida in your style! Your art is amazing!  ^^
Thanks for the opportunity.
i've got this aggressive lil dude you could draw: Luka Kaiser
sorry i'm not drawing a nazi person. 
Hi, hope that you are well?

Would you be interested in drawing my character Lisa she's the blue skinned girl

Thank you

Armed and Dangerous by KanaGo  
Nariko Shirai reference sheet by SilverKazeNinja I have a ninja girl, I think would look great in your style. :3