Anyone want to draw my series' werewolf protagonist?

Meet Samson Phoenix, a werewolf who's family was murdered my hunters when he was a boy, ran away from the foster system for fear of being discovered for what he was, and wound up captured for illegal experimentation by a pharmaceutical company. He was finally rescued and taken in by a pack at the age of 16, and now he's trying to build a new life for himself and grow past his PTSD and social anxiety. Note the scars above his left eyebrow, down his spine, across his right shoulder (age 17), and down his left forearm (age 19).

Age 17, while he's still on the emaciated side:
Samson Phoenix Sketch by WindWo1f
And as an older adult:
Werewolf's Humanity by Sidonie Apex Predator by Sidonie Werewolf Fight by DrZime

Werewolf's Humanity: Ashes, Ashes (part 1)
Sammy had transformed many times before in his life, but this time was different. This time, it burned.
Born with the ability, it had always been an easy process since as far back as his memories allowed. It was a part of him, painless and natural, like stretching an arm.
He wasn’t even sure what was happening. He had been locked in this gray, sterile cell for countless months, with nothing to look at, nothing to distract him from his suffering save for the disembodied voice of another of his kind in the adjacent cell, and even then he sometimes wondered if the other voice really belonged to a genuine person, or if his torturers had finally cracked his psyche and the voice was just a hallucination.
Two or three times a week--or so he thought, they wouldn’t even allow him to track the passage of time--he would hear the hiss of gas filtering into his room, to wake up strapped down to a medical table, often with his insides exposed for the men in surgical masks to witness and

Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Is it going to be a full colored series?
I am interested if it isn't.
It's a series of prose short stories.