rq: draw this my new humanoid oc?

anyway, his name is Frasher
Pop'n Music OC - Frasher by NockeyNoo

Frasher is a boy, he is obsessed with electronic music, he wearing a golden aviator helmet with a light blue mohawk, two long horns, two shorts horns. A transparent light blue jacket, a speaker buckle belt, a ripped black jeans, a golden combat boots, he always holding the DJ Flying V guitar.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
so u saying i can draw this?
what a prankster. alright will do
Cool character
iya mungkin, gw punya lebih bagus daripada ini
Hey. Sorry it took so long but here he is!
Frasher by Multa21  
I hope the image is to your liking.
OoOOO I 'll draw him! ^ ^
it is a gif so it has no preview but what do you tyhink TIA >u< 

i know, i don't mind
do you like it <3
i don't see it if i like it, where?
i think it's kinda okay, idk if i like, just okay. but i'm sorry if i decline AT, don't try to be mad, it's my honest
I'm not but what do you want me toi change? I'll fix whatever it is! do you want more frames to the animation? DO you want me to add shading? Make it pixel? WHateve ris fine
View all replies
Here it is sorry 
Hey. Sorry that you have to deal with Liz. They try to promote their stuff instead of draw stuff for free like this forum was made for. Anyway, I am working on a pic for you and I just got the sketch done. I hope you will enjoy it when it is completed.
pretty alrighty~ i may sounds bitchy, so annoying when they're asked AT or commission, but it's nothing to do with this forum area, besides project or job offers
I personally do not see Liz in the wrong. I got to respect someone for trying hustle, it can be hard for an artist just starting out. If you're good at something don't do it for free, that's how you get taken advantage of.