Can You Draw My OC Farah Earthglyph (Final Design)?

Can Anyone Draw Farah Earthglyph (Final Design)?

Farah Earthglyph (Final Design)

imgur.com/myzyu3u

Base Coloring

MMD Fairy Fencer F - Tiara by xxSnowCherryxx

Color Replacement

Dress: Blue → Red
Hair: Silver → Brown
Eye: Red → Green
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your 'oc' is a recolour of someone's mmd model or what?
I'd do it but I'm not sure about who owns what and I don't want to upset the original poster. :c
Do you have permission to use the likeness or have something major about the design to make it an original character and not just a recolour?
have I said something wrong?
OC stands for original character. As in, a character you invented yourself and have ownership of.
I'd be happy to draw her if she was truly your OC, but (after looking into it some more) what your asking me to do is recolour a Fairy Fencer F character (using an MMD model ripped from the game by someone else as reference). 
To put it in context, imagine if someone came up to you and said "My oc is Natsu from fairytail but he's pink instead" that really isn't an oc. Its still Natsu.
By all means, you can have an oc in the style of or existing in the universe of a franchise. However, recolours are not ocs. 
If you had something significant about the design to be changed, that you thought up yourself, I'd be more than happy to draw something for you. c:

The name you want to give your oc has 'Earth' in it. Perhaps something element or planet related?  
Hi, I'd gladly take the offer.
I'm good in various styles, dynamism and expressions are my strength. :)
Here are some examples of my work.
Pile by PagodaComics Year of the Fire Rooster - DAWN by PagodaComics Zodiac 07 - Horse by PagodaComics Okami - Resting Heros by PagodaComics Year of the Fire Monkey (col) by PagodaComics Airi Hayate watercolours by PagodaComics Inuyama brothers by PagodaComics COM - Yukihime Kyudo by PagodaComics
Here is my price list: pagodacomics.deviantart.com/ar…
Please let me know if you are interested. :)
I can if you looking to commission, my prices very between 20-100 points depending on what you wanta.
Thank you for your time.