I'm Tired of your 666/Goth bullshit!!!

As I said: I'm Tired of your 666/goth bullshit!!! Why? Because It’s everywhere man, I mean, what’s wrong with you people? Don't you ever get tired of pretending to be something you are not? That 666 stuff is just plain stupid and all the kids are doing it because they think they're "hardcore" or something because of it.
You are not Gothic, get the fuck over it!!!!

Facts:

-you don't worship Satan, you’re probably atheist or something so STFU about it.

-You're not cool because some shitty numbers, you are just another idiot who thinks you are individual and threatning.

-You are not gothic. Goths are independent, they aren’t attention whores, they are quite religious people (or spiritual if you would) So they don need any 666 crap, they are very intelligent and well educated, they don listen to evanescence, My chemical crap or AFI and probably they don't even watch TV so they surely aren't Internet users as well... that’s how real Goths are about.

-Names like Gothqueen666, Princeofshadow, darkblood666 not original or even creepy at all, you don't fool anyone!... You lack of creativity and imagination make baby Jesus cry.

So please stick to reality "Goth" kids and shove your 666 up your ass. You have the right to do whatever you want to do or to be whoever you wanna be but make sure you are original and true to the concept you cunt.

What do you think? Am I right or what!?
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Complaints forum please.

:lock:
You're too right, but this doesn't belong here.
This is a: What do you think? Kind of thread
No, it's an "I'm a whiny little bitch" thread.
:gummybear: have a gummi bear for your journey....
You have to admit that ~Gothzilla is an awesome name.
Someone should put a blank sticky that says ~"Not for complaints".
is this a complaint?
let me direct you to -------> the complaints forum is this way---------> [link] :police: you missed it... go back <--------- that way... and there it is! :) thanks for playing,.
No its not a complain.
Complaints Forum.:iconsuperemoplz:
Complaints Forum. :iconsuperemoplz:
Ain't there a rant forum? :o
That is the complaints forum. =P