I fear for 2021, but despite that I will keep going

I don't want history to repeat itself with 2020, but I have a feeling it is not going to end next year.

If it does happen to be like 2020 next year, I will keep going and reach my goals to the fullest and get out of my comfort zone, no matter how tough things get.
Comments10
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
At least Covid will stop. At least 3 different vaccinations are ready and will be shipped end of the year.
ah don't worry 2021 isn't going to come! 

come December 31st the calander is going to roll over to. Dec 32!
2020 has been a mixed year .. :iconblankstareplz:

bad things are my health issue got worse . Bear Emoji-33 (Sad) [V2] 

:love: GOOD things though , is i got neurologist who takes me seriously & is doing lots of tests to make me better .!!  :pray: balloon :bigjump:^w^  so, i am hoping soon, i will be free of this pain . Dragonprayplz  
Yeah I am a little anxious about how the year will be but I always have some sort of anxiety with any new year but I just gotta hope for the best. 
Me too. Chances are, 2021 is my last year on Earth.
If my profile disappears from DA, it means they started to ban anyone who's speaking against official narrative. From there things will only get worse.
Yea, I'm scared af, but trying not to show it. I should try harder, thou.
"I will keep going and reach my goals to the fullest and get out of my comfort zone, no matter how tough things get."

That's the attitude. :D

I'm looking forward to 2021, and even if 2020 has been tough for most of us in some shape or form, i do believe that it has taught us a bunch of valuable lessons in so short time, so no matter what comes in 2021, we will be prepared for it, our adaptability is better than ever, and we will find the way to prosper no matter what. :)
I don't care what happens next year. Not my problem unless it effects me.
2020 wasn't that bad if you looked past the small stuff, had an offline life, and didn't live somewhere with too much of a spotlight.
In my opinion, this is not 2020, it will be like this for the next decade. As usual, the time of fundamental change has an advantage: the one who guesses new perspectives and opportunities wins. In normal times, when everything is good and stable, this is impossible.