*hic* When you *hic* drink drunk, do you...

Erm *hic*

*starts again*

Wwhen you drink the erm, alc erm, booze, do you like, take your time with it, or drink it quickly so you got drunked quickers?

So like, are ye a fast drinker, or a slowpoked one?

*hic*

Bonus question, 'cus I luff you guys...

Have you evers dranked booze with a straw? I here you get drunked quicker drinkaning drink through a starw!
Comments71
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
*is sober again now* :crying:

Had a headache the following morning, then I took it easy and played Skyrim with Vilja and Sofia.

Gawd, Vilja's quests are so dull; find this ingredient, find that ingredient. Go to someone who wants you to fetch more ingredients, bottles of wine, and honey nut treats.

Then there's the Bard's College quests; get this book, get that book. UGH!

No way was I marrying her; I would have had another ton of things to do! (I've played with Vilja a few times before, so I know what to expect.)

We visited a lot of Inns and gosh, I got so annoyed by them damn Bards! THEY MADE ME GO ON A KILLING SPREE! omfg (I hate those Bards with a passion!)

So why the heck am I playing with Vilja, who wants to be a Bard, then, you ask?

Your guess is as good as mine! :dummy:
You take your time, obviously. Enjoy that sweet, smooth taste.

Now, a bottle of whiskey on the other hand, SWALLOW THAT SHIT WHOLE! :drunk:
I think I would die if I did that! :D
I tend to take my time with it/kinda go fast. I never drank with a straw 'cept for these couple of times with wine. Damn, that got me buzzed/drunk fast!  I am sipping egg nog/rum right now and too afraid to use a straw. I really shouldn't do that. XD 
I get drunk every new year's with wine
What's your favorite wine?
Take it slow and enjoy the ride.
Depends on what i'm drinking. If its shots then very fast. If its wine then slow.

Well there some cocktails with straws that fucked me up pretty badly, so i guess yeah.

Nut
Apparently I drink too fast? Idk if its just where I'm at like the region, the town, or the people but almost everyone here that I drink with seems to give more of a shit about my liver than me or the doctors.
i start slowly...and then i start drinking fast, and then all gets blurry after that...
I drink slowly ... which is good for long karaoke evenings with friends (and no I can't sing).
I'm  a slow drinker. But when drunk then I'm more happy and more talkative :lol:

And to your question: I drink my stuff with straw because I like cocktails.
Unless it is a shot then I don't need it.
I drink very slowly. I think the time it takes for me to finish a cocktail most normal people have already gone through 5-8drinks. 

Have you evers dranked booze with a straw? I here you get drunked quicker drinkaning drink through a starw!
I think quite a lot of cocktails are served with straws, so yes. 

Never noticed if I got tipsy/drunk quicker or not. One drink at 3-4% is enough to get me there so straw or no straw probably doesn't make much of a difference to me ^^;
I drink wine a lot. So it depends on whether or not I like the wine. If I do I take my time, if I don't I drink quickly to forget I'm drinking such a crappy wine.
It's the process that's enjoyable imo. Getting intoxicated is a positive side-effect, not a goal. ;-) Alcohol enhances the mood you're already in - fortunately, I'm a very happy person, so maybe I should start to drink more...

I'm a slow-drinker, and I usually stick to (white) wine or beer - hard liquor isn't really my thing, though I do enjoy a good glass of single malt (preferably Islay) or Eau de Vie (Framboise Sauvage or Poire William) occasionally. Chartreuse Verte used to be my thing, but that was another time. On a warm summer day a glass of Pastis is nice - not to mention Kirr Royale or Mimosa.

Bonus answer: Yes, I've tried drinking with a straw; the rumor is true.
Sure beats being depressed all the bloody time!

So, if you're already a happy person and you get drunk, do you get like, super-happy, or does it make you sad?

Really? I'm gonna have to try it! :D

There are seven stages:

#1 (sober): Happy

#2 (tipsy): Very happy

#3 (drunk): Über-happy

#4 (very drunk): Recklessly happy

#5 (amazingly drunk): Happy hour - free drinks for everyone as long as I stand!

#6 (Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse drunk): Confrontational*

#7 (wasted): :sleep:

The straw challenge: Go for it - you'll be surprised! :w00t: :D Also, try the nail-trick: Shake a can of Lager, hammer a nail through it, and drink through the hole. Voila, you just finished a pint in less the three seconds! :squee: If you're up for a serious challenge, I recommend "Padborg Roulette". "Pølsepolka" is also good sport, but that requires an invitation from someone already "practicing", who can verify that an ambulance won't be needed - it also requires an assistant/second + a free schedule the coming week.

*Disclaimer: I rarely reach that stage

I rarely drink alcohol. May be two or three times in a year. But I don't drink to get drunk.
But I have been a drinker in the past. I have switched my vice. 
i CAN'T HELP MYSELF. i HAVE TO DRINK IT FAST to get drunk quick.

Good for you, erm, I think!
I used to be bad for chugging my beer- people would egg me on and I'd pound it down. Sometimes it wasn't even a glass or a mug- sometimes I'd get a pitcher and chug that down. Those days are long past though - I haven't had a drink in a long time.🍻
Wow! From chug to erm, unchug?

You have my respect!

I've run out of drink now, which means I'm gonna be sober again soon, and then, when tomorrow comes, I'm gonna be like...

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING IN THE FORUMS???

no, wait! I'm gonna be like...

:iconfatherjackplz::iconsaysplz:DRINK, DRINK, DRINK! :eager:

Will probably buy some more, 'cus this is fun!

Hmm, oh stuff it!
Savor it. I prefer for it to have as little effect as possible.
I only do shots when it's an ego thing and the guys are involved.
And no.. that's and interesting suggestion tho haha.
Iv'e never drunk enough to get drunk. Tipsy maybe. But i'm pretty much as teetotaler. 

I have drunk it through a straw, it was a mixed drink in the form a slurpee/slushy. I wouldn't say using a straw makes you get drunk quicker but it probably does alter your perception of how much you are drinking. Also it's probably has to do with the /type/ of alcoholic drink, since you usually use straws for again mixed drinks or cocktails like Magarita's. And cocktails usually have more alcohol in them compared to say a bottle of beer.