Forum Oscars - Nominees

:iconforumshalloffame:Welcome all to the Voting Round of the Forum Oscars. Brought to you by the ForumsHallOfFame :la:

Sorry for the extended delay, this took longer than I thought it would. Not the counting (I used the latest Dominion software to do that for me :typerhappy:), but the writing of the posts. :yawn:

To summarize the other rounds:
:bulletblue: First was the suggestion round which I asked for suggestions for categories (since they change every year to keep up with the times).
:bulletblue: Next round was to ask y'all for your nominations for each of those catagories.

To remind y'all what Da Rules were for that:
:bulletgreen: Nominate below the category up to 2 deviants for each category.
:bulletred: Don't nominate the same deviant for more than 3 titles.
:bulletred: Don't modify the template, don't add anything to the template.

Nominations will close Saturday (though I actually let it go another day), so I can start the counting, where upon I will choose amongst the top 3-5 of each category. I'll decide how many, depending on the number of nominees I get.

:bulletblue: Now the final round, is were you have the change to vote for the top 3-5 nominees of those categories (though for some I could only get 2 viable nominations for the category).

:judge: How the nominees were chosen:
I counted both nominations made during that round by each nominator. Those that made more than two nominations, I only counted the first two nominations you made (sorry about that, but those were the rules). Also, I didn't count any nominations for those who opted out of the Oscars this year, who were olq-plo and Phil-N-DeBlanc .

Since I anticipated a large number of single nominations, I saved my own 2 nominations for each category to second a nomination to bring them up to be viable in order to try to get as far as I can get to the 3-5 nominee range (let's call them wildcards). Unfortunately, for some categories I could only get 2 nominations from my wildcard nominations as either there were only 2 nominations or they were all single nominations and there were more than 5 of those in total.

The wildcards marked with an asterisk* were mainly chosen because I either was going to do so anyway, or more often I needed to fill the quota and chose them at random or for random other reasons (so please don't take it personally :peace:).

:rip: Now for DA Rulez Part Duex:
:bulletgreen: Vote for only 1 nominee for each category (I will only count your first vote).
:bulletgreen: You may write in a vote for a nominee not listed, and they'll be counted with the rest unless they're one of those that opted out of the Oscars or you made more than one vote (listed nominees will always take precedence).
:bulletred: Don't modify the templates, don't add anything to the templates. Though you are allowed to remove the icons. I only put those one to help the nominees get votes, as most forumers will only recognize people by their icon.
:bulletred: Try to keep it civil people, let's not get a repeat of the drama that plagued previous years Oscars. I'm impartial to all your qualms as I didn't volunteer for this, and I'm only doing this for tradition sake as I'm an admin for the group. I'm hoping to have run the smoothest running Oscars yet! [:skullbones: famous last words].

I'm also seperating each of the category groups into seperate posts, as there are so many categories and nominees, so try to post your votes for each group by replying to each group individually and voting for those specific categories on your reply.

Lastly, I left out the Honorable Mentions and In Mermorium as I plan on doing something different with those nominees.

Oh, I'll be closing the thread and start to count the votes the following Sunday, y'all got a little more than a week to cast your ballots.

:boogie: So let the polls open and the voting commence! :dummy:

Addendum: For those wondering why the name changes for some? DA wouldn't sometimes let me make a post with a user's name that had been banned (considered it spam), so I had to make some work arounds.
Lastly Tree-Pencil helped me get one of the groups in due to technical issues with the forums, so consider her post also an official listing. Everyone of them will start with "Reply with your vote for each of the...."
Comments456
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

I'll be posting the winners soonish after I verify the count and consider all your bribe offers (sometime this week). Good luck to all the nominees! :yay:

oh yeah, you-know-who, well played, again I won't get even shittiest award, good job, you made your country proud, but since i inspire such a hate, my best guess, probably i am doing something right...

Last chance anyone who hasn't voted, as I'll be closing this midnight (PST) tonight to begin the final processes!

Catagories:

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Royal Family.

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Trendsetters.

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Art Awards.

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Rogues Gallery.

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Forum Accolades.

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Forum Animals.

Click and reply for your vote for each of the Most Likely awards.

Hello everyone. Since wednesday i have been counting and recounting the votes up till now. If you would like to hear who is in the lead in a category or how you are doing in a category, just state the category and i'll tell you.

(MAKE SURE TO VOTE ME AS FORUM GOD)

Nuttyyyy
Thanks for that, again. 😁
So I'll still have time to vote tomorrow? Because it's king late and I'm going to have to think about it.

You have time. I'm not closing the thread until next Sunday.

Already? Another year has gone by. Good luck to all the nominees.
Have you voted yet?
Is there an entry from me in this thread, other than wishing all participants good luck?
You can nominate yourself for a category. If that helps.

Nutyyy

No, as a infrequent visitor I have added nothing to the forums, I am disqualified from participation.

As occasionally-appearer-out-of-the-shadows, you qualify as forum ghost. Sadly, no one nominated you.

I would be very surprised if anyone did.

Nope, no rules about that

Thank you, I do not see a list of nominees in the thread. There is no link to a list. I should spend more time here.
Alrighty thats your choice. You can still vote for a nominee if you would like.

Nutyyyy
If this is what you guys call flirting, your sex lives are in trouble! :ohnoes:
Lol!. I am the less flirty and more direct woman on earth and I got nominations 🤭😂😂😇😇

lol and I've barely posted this year

But I remember you from last few years.
Although I considered to vote for SpaniardWithKnives