Closed to new replies
October 17
Link

Statistics

Replies: 37

Fallout is possible the most Evil game well know to date

:icongametrek:
GameTrek Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Professional General Artist
When I say worlds Evilest game I mean to say that is well known and was in media a
lot and is enjoy by many people where it had a bann at some point.

The game I am thinking about is "Fallout" series. Playing the game in it's 2d world is not bad but the problem I have with the game is the choice making of the game. The game itself uses the United States as the main grounds and takes a lot from Harlan Ellison. I love Harlan Ellison writing and honest to gosh his works relate to many because it is about the working man.

A. The fact the game presents you with enemies that could be realistic but pose no or little threat ( at first ). But then it throws a random giant enemy or random NPC into the mix. I mean this is the first level of evil in the game.

B. All fractions of the game from animals to people, robots, aliens, etc could turn on you for various reasons. For example in fallout 3 you have a slave town with a recruitable NPC prostitute. ( literally some kind of Britney sphere blonde Russian Miley Cyrus dog ) but the slavery is bad and we know what we have to do. We want all of these items and weapons, clothing so we have to

1. Be friends with the slavers.
2. Capture the escaped slaves.
3. Sneak the children out of the slaveries.
4. Recruit dog girl bitch.
5. Sneak steal from slavers
6. Kill them in secrecy to avoid NPC from twaddle-tailing ( Leave no witnesses )
7. Then finally kill the leader
8. Then steal all the remaining items

All of that just to equip that one NPC unit. Otherwise you could break and sneak into the place and do the rescue and forget about that tow or murder every single one and rescue them.

C. Then you have towns with families and children or bad people in general. Like a convict town with a branch of people who look like the good guys but are really a form of badguys.

So I have to

1. Befriend the town.
2. Disable the convicts ( steal there dynamite )
3. Befriend the leader of the convicts

But before you can do that you must

A. Kill a rival leader of the grangers.

When I killed him, I did it on friendly terms. I did not give him time to react or respond

I let him got friendly and then blow him away via the VPS system.

Meanwhile the town and area has tons of items you can gain via stealing. It might lower Karma but that is meh.

In another town "Dave" you have an incest family where the boys grow up kills the sons and claim themselves as king. I did not like that at all and found myself murdering the family, Dave's concubine sisters and the gun-man to a point where the children NPC had nobody else to run to. I found myself chasing after the children into
Deathclaw until the kids stop running and just huddled into a ball ( of course without mods the game will not allow murdering of children ). I like chasing girls but kids NPC??? I figure the children will run to the child-town maybe????

Or

you could befriend the town do the voting ballot and steal from the ballot box ( which is program error in my opinion ) and then watch Dave get upset and leave only to get killed by a deathclaw or counter-fire attack on you where you could kill him for his weapons. I think you could also steal from him.

Another scenario involves keeping up the tradition of eating meat-patties made out of people. You could leave that alone come back for free patties or take out all the adults but the old man and give the children a chance to grow up not eating human flesh ( for now ).

Even some of the enemies like Super-mutants who are victims. I find attempting to steal the carried item from them is far better then confronting them with a kill, and then running away. In other scenarios you end up killing the poor guys.

Another game you have the tree man who wants to commit suicide but instead his body flourishes and allows for regrowth of the greens ( which shows up on the map ) but ( again but ) this might be mutant plants in future games.

That being said ( Even without mods ) Fallout 3-NV-4 are the most eviliest games on the planet right now. It is addicting and far more intense then any GTA, Resident Evil, or H-game I have played

list previous "evil" titles

1 being the least amount of Evil rated
>1 being the most amount of Evil rated
Anything in bold is considered most evil

1. Postal II ( you murdered a pregnant woman ) but keep in mind they have many games but Postal had some details. In my opinion it is only as bad as Doom which gave people Nightmares. That is as bad as the game gets. So it is at the bottom of the list.

2. Doom. I do not even have to say this at all. Wolfeinstien 3d etc. We all know it. This game is famous because Columbine shooters played this game, had demonic themes, etc.

3. Columbine Massacure RPG. Literally is a game about a school shooting. Game is actually amazing in design only compare to some Eastern RPG games on the SNES. Why was it made the list? Because federal agents brought the original forum and re-branded it. They still talk about SS stuff but that from this game. Through this game at the time I was able to find various video stores ( with lesser known content ) and other related productions like Mall Rats RPG game.

4. Resident Evil series 1-CV-4-etc. I should not even have to mention this game at all. Yes it took reference ques from "Terminator" and "Dawn of the Dead" ( Dome of the Dead, Day of the Dead.. etc ). The Tyrant ( the CGI model ) even made it into some 3d design school commercials. The game even had children zombies. Modding RE4 had the dancing baby demon or a toy that would run around and catch fire. However since then RE has tone down

5. Grand Theft Auto...... GTA we know about the stealing cars, gun violence, hookers, running down people, blowing up stuff, and of course hot-coffee mod which they went to court for because of modders. GTA was even used in a couple of wayward teen films. I could go on with Nudity but nudity in terms of a barbie doll.

6. Plague Inc - You literally make a virus to make humanity extinct. China has been censoring videos ( blocking you-tube ) and other video sources attempting to recreate the Convi-19 and Convi-2 threat along with Toxic-Shock that has been seen

7. Alice Breaker - The uncomfortable . Is a Hentai / Enrouge titles from Japan, and while their are many titles where you literally could beat down / beat up somebody to making sex irregardless of age in Alice Breaker. The protagonist literally could be eaten by a giant snake ( Jabarwalkee wanna-be ) and be digested. The game shows this process of being digested as a sex thing. There are no blood and guts

Why not Bioshock/system shock or etc 

All those games are played in linear-ism. From mission objective to task or errand.

Fallout 3-NV-4 etc gives you tons of options to deal with tons of tasks.

You kinda guess what is occuring around the area but you do not even have to ask.

You just learn about the world, go through the demo-stage ( if possible skip it all together ) and play the game.

It is like Zelda: Breath of the Wild ( more or less Z:BOTW ) is like Fallout. The only game in comparison is probably "Oblivion" ( and it's sequels or one-shots ) and World of Warcraft or Everquest... but minus all the magical bs....In Fallout that is not a dragon it is a snake. Then again here comes a human sized enemy with the power of something like a giant robot.

Again What makes it so evil is the choices you have to make It might all look all clean and half the time your walking around boring like. Even if I was to mod in a

Car,
Bikecycle
Jet-pack
etc

That does not change the nature of the game itself.

.......................................................................................................................

Devious Comments

:iconphoenixleo:
phoenixleo Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Hello GameTrek ,

I am leaving this reply to inform you that your thread will be closed today. While we greatly appreciate your use of our forums, I’m afraid that this particular thread doesn’t meet our posting guidelines so we’re going to bring the discussion to a halt.

* Better suited for your personal journal. 

We’ve made a few posts such as our helpful guidelines for this forum which you might find useful for your future forum postings. Thank you for your understanding
:iconliterallybeanie:
Literallybeanie Featured By Owner 2 days ago
All way true to Caesar.

Nut
GameTrek Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional General Artist
Insanity is a bliss.
Better to be "in sane" then out same. Who in the earth is just plain sane
:iconthe-abyss-watcher:
The-Abyss-Watcher Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
Maybe. But Dark Souls are most sadistic.
Legalize Londor marriage.

marriage by The-Abyss-Watcher

Please
:iconthe-abyss-watcher:
The-Abyss-Watcher Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Professional Digital Artist
?
:iconrussian-spinnyman:
Russian-Spinnyman Featured By Owner 2 days ago
Oy'hoyble.

Nyotz! Nyotz!
:icon88hh:
88HH Featured By Owner 2 days ago
lmao wtf is this

TL;DR?
:iconrobstrand:
RobStrand Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Yet human beings have been slamming sharpened objects into each other's faces since the dawn of time, way way before video games. Your argument is invalid. It's nothing new.
Fallout makes you think about it. It gives you choices like real life. It talks to you. Other games are just reckless violence
:iconsmithnikovat:
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
You're a Hitler apologist. You got zero moral ground calling ANYTHING, let alone video games, Evil. 

Also, as usual, you're talking about things you don't know dick about. 

-The super mutants did lose their nuance after 2, but I never felt sorry for them. You do know that they regularly kill and eat human settlers, right? 

-What part in Postal 2 has you killing a pregnant woman? I own that game, played through it, and while it's quite a bloodbath, I never once saw a pregnant woman let alone killed her. 

-Which parts of Resident Evil have child zombies? The only video game I've played with child zombies was No More Room in Hell, which was a Half Life 2 mod. And toned DOWN?! You clearly have not played Resident Evil 7.

-

-
Alies could have had taken out Hitler but they wanted to keep the war going. Every war since debts all are fought over income
Smithnikovat Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Doesn't change or excuse you saying that Hitler slaughtering Jews was right.
And once again, no answers for my other points too. Not that you ever do without going into some unrelated tangent.
Just because the enemy dress like amish does not mean they are passive
The enemy? That include the infants and children?
Just because somebody hides behind the law does not make their actions acceptable.
What actions?!
:iconeyeballearth:
EyeballEarth Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Hobbyist Digital Artist
tl;dr
If I want make it super short.
"Fallout 3-NV-4" are evil due to the choices you have to make. Even when an NPC "deserves" it. It is like shooting fish in a barrel with normality turn insanity. I love insanity but the amount of freedom in the game surpasses all.
One moment I am talking to NPC about being a town mayor the next I am blowing there brains out because I feel they are no good.
I want to pull of a Vash the stamped "Trigun" but it makes it so hard not go insane and kill or cripple every NPC until everybody is walking around in pain. Even the deathclaws.
That terrible
Sounds like it hould go to the video games subforum. New Vegas is the only Fallout game since Fallout 2 that I played through, Bethesda Fallout games are mediocre at best.
:iconsophitiacroft:
SophitiaCroft Featured By Owner Edited 3 days ago
You are so right about Fallout games being mediocre. In my opinion they are shit abominations.
Here is a true story for you, My mum saw a commercial for Fallout 4 and she went to me "that Fallout game looks like rubbish! My jaw hit the floor as even she could see that the Fallout games look like complete shit.
Here read this about that joke of a video games company in Bethesda:
So tell me GameTrek are you going to play that masterpiece of ineptitude in Fallout 76?
I wouldn't go as far as saying they're abominations, you can get some enjoyment from them, but they aren't great. It kinda makes me wonder why Bethesda is still such a big name, they haven't released anything decent since like, 15 years and are riding mostly on the coattails of past success and cult titles created by other companies. I mean they're still running their games on that garbage garbage Gamebryo engine almost two decades now and that was already dingy when Oblivion came out, there's zero innovation.
:iconsophitiacroft:
SophitiaCroft Featured By Owner 3 days ago
You should read that link I posted as it rips Bethesda to shreds. It tells us how for instance Bethesda's owner Todd Howard and Vice President Pete Hines are fraudulent compulsive liars.
They are against the US Bill to ban loot boxes and microtransactions in games.
They aren't such a big name anymore as the Fallout 76 disaster left their reputation in tatters. Hardly anyone wants to know them anymore.
The company and their games are just disgraces to the gaming community. I have never played one of their games and never will.
Not true man.
Fallout 3 set the stage. Without it I would never look at NV.
More importantly you could thank "A Boy and his Dog"
for my interest in the game.
It would be awesome to get a remake of there original games with Ranger units. Make it look bland and plasticy
:iconblackbook668:
blackbook668 Featured By Owner 3 days ago
OP refers to women as "dogs" and yet acts like he has any kind of say on what is right and wrong.
OP gets away with anything because he poses his writing in a way that ensures no one pays attention.
If you play through the game maybe you would get the references.
It is even mentioned in the speech/lore. She is nuts. Like a human robot barbie doll with a hand cannon in fleece faoming muff doll.
:iconblackcapbandit:
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Wrong forum.
:iconaspiepiestamps:
AspiePieStamps Featured By Owner 3 days ago  Student Digital Artist
What is his response to you about???
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student Digital Artist
How am I supposed to know, I don't do crazy
Facepalm Sunday
BlackCapBandit Featured By Owner 2 days ago  Student Digital Artist
Wrong forum.
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner 3 days ago
Confused
The game is way more intense then GTA "driving into a stop sign in real life"
-weaponx
This game is arming users to make choices.
Like should we incinerate an entire village because of one racist person from the group?
Should we put down a super mutant who is by himself. He is right on the map and no harm with aback story.
Should we get a room full of vault girls pregnant and lock them up with no exit.
If a machine has sentience is it property.
........GTA is just drugs, money, guns, whores, kill kill bang bang......I mean zzzzzzz.
Fallout is boring on default and the drops all this malice on your lap.
Should we drop the baby.
Make mints meat pie.
Or special sausages
:iconjphyper:
Jphyper Featured By Owner 2 days ago
It works the other way, too: you have the option not to do evil things. Actually, many decisions in the game are not as simple as good or evil. For example, in the Far Harbor DLC, the option that saves the most lives requires you to let a murderer go unpunished. Then there's Pickman, a psychotic serial killer who only goes after other psychotic murderers. It really makes you think.
How many psychotic murders are their?
Is there a way to tour the game only taking out animals?
It's GameTrek....what do you expect. 
:iconvoidist:
Voidist Featured By Owner 3 days ago

Does this belong in OP's journal? :reading:
Add a Comment: