Yeeeaaah, uhm... about that...

Comment hidden
Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Lots of things. At some point I crossed the threshold where things on my to-do list were piling up faster than I could do them and at that point I just gave up. Not gonna keep running after a finish line that's just constantly accelerating away from me.
Make comics, make video games, start a youtube channel or 3, Make short animated movies, get healthy, get a fucking job already, get a partner. get active in my local community, write a book.
Comment hidden
Because doing those things is haaaard Lucky Star - Konata Frustrated and I'm slooow Sloth Yawn and some of those are kind of scary Taiga bored icon
A day needs 64 hours. 
   Nichijou - Mio Bored Nichijou - Yuuko Bored
Comment hidden
So inspirational. Is this from the pages of the SJW's handbook? 
Comment hidden

What?!? Read your toilet paper? :o

Comment hidden
Yeah, I've written about 150 incomplete songs :smoking: 
Comment hidden
Can't you put the beginning of one in front of the end of the other, and this way make a whole song?

like "I am so lonely without you... Music I cannot live without you...Music  I love you so, I need you soo, I..Inuyasha -Cry ..... and a hey-hop aloop, Music that's the soldier's life for me! Derek Zoolander - Icon Music " 
Yeah, not for lack of trying though.

I'll be publishing my first book soon, but I know better than to get my hopes up of it getting anywhere. It'll be nice to finally have it out there though.

Eventually I want to try animation, even if it's just for simple stuff like idles and walk cycles.

My major endgame in life is something different though; I want to own a fully functional tank, and I want a full suit of late medieval armor. In the US, I could easily own a tank so long as I register it as a destructive device, but shipping one overseas without disabling the cannon is tricky, so I'd have to get one on US soil. T-54's and T-55's are fairly cheap, but most of them are overseas and built in a time when men were shorter than they are now. Most of them here are museum-worthy antiques, and I'm not looking for that so much as something that I'd actually drive around every now and then(I'd hate to risk ruining a historically significant machine.)

Maybe get a junked one and turn it into a project vehicle to repair over time.
You want a tank? As well as a full suit of medieval armor? You sound like me. I even want to write a book too!
Writing books is overrated. I wrote several, so I know. 

I just want to write something related to the characters and world I want to create

Go right ahead! I was kidding, writing books is awesome. Just don't think it is a long and fabulous creative orgasm. Art is known to be 10% inspiration, and 90% transpiration!

In other words, writing a book and making it worthy of being read by others (and published by an editor) is a chore. But don't let it get you discouraged :)

Comment hidden

I just want one. Tanks are cool as hell, man.

Probably take it somewhere open and drive it around in the dirt and possibly set up a shooting range. Lots of open, remote places to do it here. That or fit it with road tracks and take it for a drive every Sunday.