Restaurant Secret Menus

One of my secret obsessions is secret menus. Essentially, they are items that aren't officially on the menu of restaurants, but can be made pretty easily with ingredients they already have. Every so often, I like to check  Secret Menus and Hack the Menu to see if there's any new items for different restaurants. Most of them, I probably will never try them, but I find them fascinating nonetheless. These are some that I find interesting, as well as the few I've tried.

INTERESTING:
Chipotle Quesarito - a burrito with a quesadilla wrapped around it. NOTE: If you order this, order it at an off-time and profusely thank the employee. It's time-consuming and very hot.
In-n-Out Flying Dutchman - a bunless burger, sandwiching everything between the beef patties. My Mom had this the first time I went to an In-n-Out.
Mc10:35 - Named for the time when they used to shift from breakfast to lunch, this is a McDouble and Egg McMuffin put into one sandwich.
Shake Shack PB&Bacon Burger - A burger with peanut butter and bacon on it.
Sonic Dr Pepper Orgasm - A mix of Dr Pepper, lemonade, and Powerade. I've tried a makeshift one. It's fine, but it all needs some time to mix together.
Taco Bell Incredible Hulk - A 5-layer burrito with guacamole instead of nacho cheese (a regular Hulk is any burrito with guac added).
Del Taco Stoner Burrito - A chili cheese burrito with fries inside.

TRIED:
Chick-fil-A Dr Pepper Float & Buffalo Chicken sandwich - A cup of Dr Pepper with soft serve, and a spicy chicken sandwich with Buffalo sauce on top.
In-n-Out 3x3 & Dr Pepper Float - A burger 3 patties and 3 cheese slices, and a vanilla shake with Dr Pepper added.
Wendy's Cheesy Cheddarburger - Basically a plain cheeseburger with cheez sauce on top.

Are there any secret menu items you've tried before, are there any you'd love to try, and/or are there any you've seen that seem interesting to you?
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
please bare in mind that secret menu items are regional as well as franchise based so potentially may only apply to an individual restaurant.

just saying.
It's not a restaurant but it still funny.

A bar in Mons had for a long while on their beverage menu something called "The Neymar". But nobody would tell you what it was until you ordered it. You just knew it costed 0Euros. (free).

Often even came as a provocation from some friend after few drinks someone would go : "So do you feel able to take on The Neymar? Look it says it's free. "

"What is it?"

"Well it's the Neymar... Just go order one if you feel ballzy tonight."

You'd be asked then by the server "you want it light or strong?" (still not knowing wtf ir ordering)....

If by now you think it's like some challenge drink that you don't pay if you finish.... It's not.

The Neymar was just a slap across the face from the server you ordered it at.... Strong or light... Lol

2 bad they removed it now.
The Wawa stores near me have a secret menu that they update every now and then (it’s actually been a while since I’ve checked it out, I’ll have to check again soon.) One item that they had that stuck out to me was a mac and cheese cheesesteak. I didn’t try it but it was very intriguing at the time. 

Ooh, interesting. I haven't heard of local chains using secret menus. :nod:

Damn, a mac & cheesesteak sounds tasty. :hungry:

They used to update the secret menu a lot, but I think Wawa did away with them a while ago :( Luckily, I can still order a cheesesteak and some mac and cheese and make the sandwich myself. If I try it, I’ll let you know how it is :)

I tried the Sonic Dr. Pepper Orgasm. Never again.

Yeah, it's a weird taste. I'd rather stick with the original Dr Pepper. Or, if I'm in the mood for something special, Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.

McDonalds has a bunch of "secret, hidden menu" items. 

Ever hear of the gangbang? :) 
I get those all the time.

Why, yes, I have. :nod: A friend from college actually was a big fan of it, though he was unaware of the name. It was actually how I introduced him to other secret menu items.

It's amazing! And crazy how everyone knows of this! XD