If Eclipse was a person would you break its nose ?

Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
No. It's already broken
Despite that I dislike Eclipse, I would not afflict any physical harm to them, but those scam bots I would definitely knock them a good one.
No.

I'd run a fundraiser to pay for her much needed plastic surgery.
No need as it’s nose would already be broken.
Probably yes at some point
No, I would sue it for irreparable emotional damage. I really liked this place now not so much. My daily routine has been broken and I come here far less then before. Everything takes twice the time it used to, it's cluttered, chaotic, lacks clarity, wastes space and with a 75% user base being on desktops the mobile design makes zero.zero sense. Insult to injury, it's a nightmare to use on mobile. At least they fixed the top banner debacle, so they are working on it in some way, but it really needs  to be redesigned from the ground up by someone who know what they are doing.

Just for starters...

No but I was avoiding it for a good while. Still getting used to it
I may think it's a fustercluck, I'm more of a pacifist
no,i wouldn't break someones nose just because I like another better
I will probably force him to pay me a fine for basically making lives harder for hobbist level artists that props up this site.
No plo, that’s mean, don’t break people’s noses.
Working with the site now is like playing a very old video game and being trapped on the ice level.  Browsing has become an insufferable chore.  Every action is delayed.  Grabbing and dropping images is an excruciating exercise.  The images usually don't respond to mouse clicks, or they respond too late.  Zooming creates new windows which flicker in and out of reality depending on whatever I need it to do the least.  If the image is too big it becomes either tiny or too large for my browser window, with no intuitive sizing.  I am constantly accidentally selecting words and pictures when I try to click....

Look, it's just messy.  I know I'm only a voice in the crowd, but I gotta mention this SOMEwhere.  Just getting it off my chest, right?

" I know I'm only a voice in the crowd "

Not really, majority of people hate this huge pile of shit that goes by Eclipse.

Nah... I would break both his legs... :la:
Always look on the bright side, you can literally brighten your day by setting eclipse on fire.
Maybe a bit of bonus radial heat.

"Eclipse on fire, guru meditation"
I would turn it around, show it to the door, and shove it out.
If there's a brick or at least a bottle nearby. Bastard stole all the stamps, after all. 
No, then it would just be uglier.

Can't get much uglier than that.