Did Eclipse remove the option to organize sub-folders??

I've been on this website for over 10 years, congratulations on my first forum post LOL
Anywho I'm one of those people who REALLY dislikes Eclipse, but I guess I gotta suck it up like everyone else

I like to keep my folders and subfolders very neatly organized and I haven't organized them since Eclipse became permanent so I hadn't noticed this until now. I just can't seem to find any option to reorder the subfolders?

Also is there any option to make the folders appear smaller? I got a pretty big screen, and the horizontal display takes up so much space... Every single icon is huge, I really hate it...

This is the folder btw. I like keeping the subfolders organized alphabetically, but now all the new folders just get stuck on the top and it's really annoying??? www.deviantart.com/monoshuga/g…

I really wish they kept the old DA...
I hope I'm just being a blind idiot and the button is right in front of me, but I just can't find anything 😞
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You will need to file a bug report/feedback by contacting the deviantART Customer Service Centre as phoenixleo pointed out: contact.deviantartsupport.com/…

...or go to the Eclipse Feedback page here: www.eclipsefeedback.com
Please submit this as bug/report/feedback by contacting DeviantArt Customer Service Centre.