I wish men would get a bad period once in their life

Just to know what it feels like. 
Comments217
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I wish men could go through menopause too. Then they'll know what it's like to lose their reproductive drives at midlife.
I'm upset for not having periods..you know..hormonal problems
Same, they pretend like it isn’t that bad when they haven’t even had it
That would be interesting just for once, yes.
I guess that could happen if you cut their dick off. But it wouldn’t last very long
Not the same thing.
I mean, trans men do, but I agree. Cis men don't truly know our pain.
I see chemistry there..Chica Eyebrows Chat Emoticon Chica Eyebrows Chat Emoticon Chica Eyebrows Chat Emoticon Chica Eyebrows Chat Emoticon Chica Eyebrows Chat Emoticon Chica Eyebrows Chat Emoticon Sans eyebrows intensified Sans eyebrows intensified Sans eyebrows intensified EYEBROW SEAL INTENSIFIES EYEBROW SEAL INTENSIFIES EYEBROW SEAL INTENSIFIES EYEBROW SEAL INTENSIFIES EYEBROW SEAL INTENSIFIES EYEBROW SEAL INTENSIFIES 
I had finally gotten my cold Wendy's and decided to drop by my notif box before my anime marathon...and I arrive to THIS.

What do you mean?

I mean that I did not expect the first reply to my comment to be "I see chemistry there" followed by a whole lot of eyeburning GIFs.
Ohh..I'm really sorry..you said about cis and trans..which reminded me of chemistry classes. I won't give eyeburning gifs in the near future
You're good, pal. Wish I knew shit about chemistry.
*proceeds to shove cold Wendy's down my gullet*
Most men already have a bad period of their life. It's called "life."
Well, at least from the age of 7-8 and onwards.
Society has high expectations for men. They are expected to be strong, smart, beautiful, rich and gentle. They are expected to serve in the army, to protect their families and country. They are expected to have a stable relationship with at least one woman in their life, expected to create a family and protect it.
And if a man does not meet these expectations, he is not looked at like a proper man anymore.
And nobody cares about what man feels. If it's pain, anguish, sadness, or if he doesn't have anything in your pocket. No, you just have to get up and go like nothing happened. You're a man!

Women just have to be pretty. Everything else is forgiven.

That's just my opinion.
op meant blood spilling out of your vagina and getting cramps so bad you'd start to feel sick

and every single person has a bad period in their life and it's not just based on society's expectations. not everything is all fine for women since there's also a bad stigma of them: Men are Playboys women are sluts, expected to be obedient, they are seen as overly emotional, etc. 
everyone's got it bad, no gender has it easy sometimes we get blinded by our own biases because we don't experience it ourselves or by our group(ex. gender). 
Orr instead of that, maybe educate them. Pain doesn't have to be a factor, but it helps, I get that. Like when men try pregnancy contraption they get the feeling of what women go through. Very informative. Even women try the pregnancy contraption because they are new and want to try it out. 

I think it's always good to have things different from an opposite gender. Women have periods, and men get hit in the nuts. Both completely different, but both have pain. Everyone take pains differently and I don't think it should be easily remarked as this one is worse than this one. It's a personal pain tolerance. 

Maybe a man got hit so hard on the nuts that he had to ice it. Maybe a girl has a tough period that she had to take midol. 
Maybe a man got hit so hard, but didn't need to ice it. Maybe a girl has a lighter period that she doesn't have to take midol.

Two completely different things that result in pain and both are taken differently from making the pain go away.
I wish women would grow testicles and sit on them JUUUSSST once.

If you got your wish, and I got mine, men and women would have a ton more respect for each other.
We already paid the price for not getting periods: Having our genitals exposed and hanging from a really thin bag between our legs and always in risk of getting smashed.
So I got kicked in the balls playing soccer ,I think it's probably about the same right? 😂
Are your periods really that bad? Mine used to be moderately awful, but now are super light and don’t happen every month.

I’m not on birth control as I’m only sexually active with spirits, nor have I ever been on birth control in general, so that’s not the cause, but I chalk it up to being extremely active as I walk a lot combined with stress and constant astral pregnancy. Astral pregnancy doesn’t always affect periods and you can still menstruate during them and you often feel worse if both coincide, but I’ve found enough astral pregnancies in a year seem to add to the light and infrequent periods I have.
So I googled it before, and apparently it isn't bad for every woman.

Some girls have it easier than others, or have some that's bad and others that aren't too bad.

At least, that's what I read on a tampon website thing.

Ah, okay, interesting!

Wishing pain on others is cruel and unnecessary. We should be focused on helping females get the information and help their bodies need instead of using pain as an excuse to inflict it on others.
That's the spirit