PAINT TOOL SAI (2.0) WON'T OPEN NO MATTER WHAT I DO!

I have a windows 8 and well... Sai was working perfectly the day before until today.
I've tried restarting the computer, scanning it with avg, clicking it non-stop (yeah yeah), researching, TRYING THAT TROUBLE SHOOT PROBLEM,
It just doesn't WANT TO OPEN and I NEED IT NEED IT NEED IT FOR ART.... ER 
Anything I'm not trying? 
Is there a way to contact Sai peeps?
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Uninstall it completely, using Iobit Uninstaller, then reinstall it.
Alternatively, there's a config file you can modify in the program files that may get it to work again, but it's been so long that I don't remember.

When u installing it, make sure to check your registry to make sure all the Sai2 related entries are gone. 
It's more thorough, and can look for things left behind that windows doesn't care about looking for. Since you say you already tried uninstalling normally, it's worth a try. 
Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it, maybe? It could just be getting stuck. Though, you might wanna open task manager first and cancel sai trying to open and try that again?
Also tried that. Made no difference. 
It also isn't shown in the task manager :( 
It's getting EXTREMELY frustrating. IT just... won't open anymore.
That sucks. Until you can find a fix, you may have to switch programs. It may just be entirely broken
(Paint tool sai 1 will open but the stabilzer won't work for me. Medibang is what I used to use but it's missing the tools I need now... so oof... this was sudden and unexpected, extremely annoying)
Oof, hopefully you can get it fixed! I'm glad I flipped to firealpaca cause Paint tool sai was breaking for me a while ago.