Forum OSCARs 2019 Winners Announcement!!

Comment hidden
Comments161
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fuck the forum Oscars.
Thank you so much!
:iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz:Sloth - Icon:iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz:

Thank you, phoenixleo!!! :iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz:Flash - Icon:iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz::iconflyingheartsplz: YOU'RE AMAZING!!! :iconflyingheartsplz::crying::iconflyingheartsplz:
The Forum Oscars of 2019 win the Oscar of the messiest/clumsiest Oscars on earth. 
I think that it is better to skip it.
this has gone on longer then Lord of the Rings
I 100% agree with you there.
leave Chase alone! :(
Everyone don't freak out! :police:
Yes, we counted the wrong threads.:iconlazycryplz:
Right threads: www.deviantart.com/comments/18…

No one told us we were counting the wrong ones until we finished. :stare:
Still big sad :( :hug:
This incident will later be stricken from the record. Names, dates, and places will be obscured.

...and the forum secretary will disavow all knowledge of these events. :paranoid:
Fun question for you all on how you want to proceed with the lists of names. :

Option 1a: On the one I did above, if we are to think of it as the nominated names, the votes from the links (mentioned here will be used to tally up the votes. So, if for example, Forum Prince has nomination of users A, B, C and D each with varying nominations of 7, 4, 1, and 1 all four will get included with the vote counts through the comments where the user votes for say Forum  Prince is D, then it will be counted for D.

Option 1b: If you are to use the list of names provided in the links in the main posts where those with it's generally set that those with least votes aren't included in the name list, etc. So if users A, B, C and D each had 7, 4, 1, and 1 nominations, only A and B are mentioned in the list there, and if someone votes for C or D, I won't count that since it's not in the nomination list.

The rule of maximum vote of the same user for 3 times only still applies in that thread. Which option do you want:

Option 2a: If someone votes for the same user more than 3 times, all the votes get nullified like in the system in the op above with how I did.

Option 2b: If someone votes for the same user more than 3 times, I will only accept the first three that the username gets voted on and reject the others.

Currently, I am doing it 1b (with the names already given in the list in those two links) and 2b (first three will be there, other votes rejected). Do you want to go with this? Results get fun depending on your choice.