What's the nicest gesture that someone has ever done for you on DA?

I'll tell you mine.

I remember when I first joined DA, an anonymous deviant gave me my first (then) Premium Membership for 6 months. It was such a sweet thing to do, because I was going to get it myself. I still don't know who it was to this very day, but it made me feel so happy that a random person in an art community would go out of their way to do that for me when I was a newbie. 

How about you?
Comments189
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Premium membership from :iconjennystokes:
Can't remember the last time that happened...
A lot of folks have done quite a number of nice gestures for me on DeviantArt. So many, in fact, that I would honestly say... it's everything they've done, whether it's replying to my comments, involving me in group discussions, drawing commissions for me, or gifting premium to me.
My artwork has been featured a few times, by different Deviants. That was pretty nice of them. I also just recently got my first tip on my DA tip pool (50 points).
I was given a 6-month premium too on my old account, way back then, which allowed me to change the name which I was unsatisfied with.
I don't know. I don't believe with nice gestures. 
I gave someone 60 points to buy an adopt and in return they bought an adopt i wanted for me (that wasnt the same one they wanted but still)
I did an art trade with someone and I didn't expect them to do their part of the art trade because I had done several art trades with other people and I've had people kinda disappear on me after I gave them my part of the art trade but the person did finish their part and the drawing they made was so beautiful I was so surprised and amazed. It made my day Heart 
Give me 1500+ points to waste on extending my core membership RIP
A buddy on here gifted me a (legal) copy of Paint Tool SAI in hopes that I could improve and I really have. 
It's my favorite program now and I use it everyday!
when i was younger the adults had went out of state and i was to baby sit my cousins. but we had no food and it was rediculous! so i ask some peoples help on dA and lo and behold someone donated 50 to get us some groceries i'll never forget it no matter how reckless i was for asking around it was resolved and i thanked them!
Honestly, anyone who takes the time to be supportive or have a conversatin, it's just really nice to see that people can help eachother grow and encourage eachother. I couldn't pick the 'nicest' thing, but I have definately had many nice experiences with the community already!
I think that's very important, too. :)
People did an art trade.

It was also nice when I would get more than one comment on my art, but I don't post as much anymore, so I've likely lost watchers.
This is such a sweet thread aww :love:
I think it was the first note I had received, it was from a much more talented guy, basically being supportive and altogether nice completely out of the blue. Really awesome guy. That was like 4 or 5 years ago, we're still in contact and recently made art for each other. He's been a big source of inspiration for me on many levels.
Aw, that's so nice!!!
When I got a years worth of premium membership gifted to me for my birthday.
Aw, lovely gesture!
Complimenting some artist I knew of and compliments me back :)