what types of channels do you hate on youtube

So I've already made threads about things and videos you hate on YouTube. How about just the types of channels on YouTube? You may not watch them, but maybe someone in your house does or a friend does, or maybe you liked those types of channels in the past but not any more. What is it that you hate about these types of channels?

For me it'd be pretty much every prank channel. Most of them are fake, they're basically just harrassing people, they're douchey rich jerks flexing their wealth up in your face. The sad part is them faking pranks for views, even faking really horrible situations like sexual harrassment or kidnapping plots.

There's also the react channels. Never watched a lot of them but most just seem fake, overacting, and most are just boring.

AMSR or whatever it's called. Cringe.

And that prooooobably about it.
Comments142
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Latest WiseEye attendance software

WiseEye is a time attendance software system developed by Vietnamese people, supporting the connection of many timekeepers with a diversified reporting system that has been trusted by many Vietnamese enterprises for timekeeping management system.

Management software, attendance is the way many places apply. They are a way to manage and manage the information of the best employees today. Currently the software to manage time attendance is quite a lot.

The software has a simple interface with Vietnamese interface designed in friendly Ripbon style - easy to use, suitable for eyes. The system supports exporting Excel report data with various report formats including public detailed reports, timesheets, public summary tables ... to help staff manage management of parameters. Employee's work is accurate and convenient.

The system uses technology to calculate quickly. The system only takes about 30 seconds to calculate data for about 1000 employees on computers with basic configuration commonly found in offices. WiseEye does not take too much time to calculate data to help users do not take too much time to export timekeeping reports from the software.

Support for answering questions, wise timekeeping software user guide at: wiseeye.com.vn

Yeah I'm not interested mate.
Click bait channels
PRANK IN DA HOOD GONE WRONG AT 3 AM. But yes they're so bad.
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO.
Any video that says it has a confirmed release date for Hytale and goes like: no release date yet, but theirs a trailer so it must be close. Be sure to like and subscribe. Like seriously!
Have you heard of Hytale?
Not that I know of.
It looks like minecraft and terraria rolled into one! It’s not out yet but the trailer looks good
Ah, right. My brother played Terraria and Trove I think it was back a few years ago.
More types channels I hate;

Conspiracies. Not like one that can sound legit or fun, but just really stupid conspiracies, like that there's lizard people, or that certain celebrities are with the goddamn Illuminati. Yeahhhhh

Not a type per se, but ones that pump out waaaaay too many videos a day. It's the equivalent of someone submitting a bunch of crappy drawings to a group here on dA.

Fetishes. Do I need to explain?

Shitty channels that target kids, because they think kids are dumb and that shit.

warm pink star Fortnite channels 
little star Random boring vlog videos where the video is like 30 mins long and is 99% filler but uses a clickbait thumbnail and title 
warm pink star Any channels to do with children *ew* :stare:
Pixel Star (free to use) ''everything is a hoax'' channels that try and convince people that tornadoes and volcanoes are some NASA hoax  *and I am being DEAD SERIOUS about the tornado/volcano thing~ * Facepalm 
warm pink star Channels with people just playing games and being obnoxiously loud~ Star Butterfly Emote 1 
Pixel Star (free to use) Channels of parents with children with some kind of disability and they film their child ''acting up'' rather than help them, which to me is exploitation without consent and is therefore wrong .
Yeah, there seems to be some messed up parents on the site. Do I have to look up the tornado and volcano thing?
I'll check them out soon.
dramatic gamers
ASMR
People who are beautiful and are like "I wake up by the sun shining on my face and its kinda annoying, but it gets me up" like oh poor you
Especially when it's fucking Fortnite.
oh god yes. That's just horrible