Ask simple yes or no question, and people will give an overyly complicated answer

As the title implies, I wanted to start a game where you ask simple yes or no questions, and someone else gives an unnecessarily complicated answer. To give an example:

Is this game idea stupid?

Well, that depends on your definition of stupid, but according to most definitions it seems to fall somewhere within a grey area. While the idea may superficially seem random and dumb, it may actually be a sort of satire to how some public speakers hide behind a veil of long, complex words in order to seem smart, instead of actually giving real arguments for their position. Then again, the word "stupid" can sometimes be used as a snappier substitute for "silly", and if we accept this definition of the word then it definitely applies.

The goal is to make the answer be as vague as possible, and it should ideally be very difficult to reduce it to a simple "yes" or "no", even if the true answer would logically just be either one of them.

Bonus game: if someone asks something other than a yes or no question(like "what time is it?"), you must respond with either a "yes" or a "no".
Comments55
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
what is love? :happybounce:  
A chemical reaction in the brain, that produces a hormone called Oxytocine. 
Listen Morty, I hate to break it to you, but what people calls “love” is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science.
Emote| Type FASTER, Morty! 
love is a complex form of flattery. it is what drives one another to feel a heightened amount of affection and bond between one another. there are many types of love, but each love is viewed very differently both ethically and religiously. Love, can be misspoken or misunderstood by many. And many, sadly, abuse love. Some use their love for good, some can use it for their devishly, selfish uses. However, if love is display and dispersed properly, it can more as likely benefit the bond of affection
So, you may ask, what is love? So i’ll tell you what-
Love can be a task, an adventure, a quest, or simply, a deceiving concept.
Comment hidden
BABE DONT HURT ME, DONT HURT ME NO MORE. 
[MIRROR] LET BALDI HUG YOU 
could you plz give me points?
here are many of them

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Could someone help me answer all these questions? I'm kinda burnt out after the three ultra-long answers I've given.
Well that depends on how many people are nice enough to take time out of their short lives to help you answer a simple string of words that equal to a yes or no result with an overly complex sequence of letters to form syllables, then to form words, these words create a long, long, long but true answer that could've simply have been a yes or no answer instead. And not to forget they must also help you with the additional game where if these letters form syllables which form words which form a sentence that doesn't equal a yes or no answer then you must answer yes or no. It is possible that the life forms known as humans will not help or they will, we must wait out the present and we will see in the future if people are nice enough to take time out of their short lives to help you answer a simple string of words that equal to a yes or no result with an overly complex sequence of letters to form syllables, then to form words, these words create a long, long, long but true answer that could've simply have been a yes or no answer instead. And not to forget they must also help you with the additional game where if these letters form syllables which form words which form a sentence that doesn't equal a yes or no answer then you must answer yes or no. It is possible that the life forms known as humans will not help or they will, we must wait out the present and we will see in the future if people are nice enough to take time out of their short lives to help you answer a simple string of words that equal to a yes or no result with an overly complex sequence of letters to form syllables, then to form words, these words create a long, long, long but true answer that could've simply have been a yes or no answer instead. And not to forget they must also help you with the additional game where if these letters form syllables which form words which form a sentence that doesn't equal a yes or no answer then you must answer yes or no. It is possible that the life forms known as humans will not help or they will, we must wait out the present and we will see in the future if people are nice enough to take time out of their short lives to help you answer a simple string of words that equal to a yes or no result with an overly complex sequence of letters to form syllables, then to form words, these words create a long, long, long but true answer that could've simply have been a yes or no answer instead. And not to forget they must also help you with the additional game where if these letters form syllables which form words which form a sentence that doesn't equal a yes or no answer then you must answer yes or no. It is possible that the life forms known as humans will not help or they will, we must wait out the present and we will see in the future if... Okay I'll stop
You don't have to
Do I like memes?
Great job you've failed two times at following the purpose of the thread.