HELP! I can't log in my account via DeviantArt app on my phone!

On January 14, 2019, the DeviantArt app logged me out again for some reason and when I type my email address and password, it won't work. After that, I realized maybe I forgot my password I guess then I reset my password and change my new password for it. After changing that, I type exact same log in info and it says "Incorrect username and password". But I typed correct email address and password and I give up. Can anyone tell me what happened to the app right now? Is this already discontinued by the company?
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello hanifshaquille1601 ,

We greatly appreciate your use of our forums, but I'm afraid that your thread here would be better directed towards the DeviantArt Customer Service Center.

Unlike some communities the DeviantArt forums are not a place to receive official help and information; our forums are more of an informal hang out and place to have conversations so it's unlikely that your thread will be seen by anyone who could help out in any official manner so I'm going to redirect you and close your thread here since the customer service representatives will be helping you out instead.

We hope that you get the assistance you need and we'll see you back in the forums later!
Try to contact the Customer Service

It's an often bug(people can't log into App)