Your past lives

If you are a reincarnated soul, what could be your past life ? Find a weird logic to explain your theory lol

I don't believe these stuff it's just for fun.

____

My boss and a couple of her friends are all into learning the German language, and whenever they speak it around me it makes me very uncomfortable, the way it sounds, I found myself being haunted by those sounds when I come back home so... I might have been involved in a war against Germany and tortured by the enemy, which might explain the trauma :nod:
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Military despot or just a mook working for a rebellious militia. 
1: A child born during the Italian occupation of Ethiopia, to an Ethiopian woman and an Italian man. I had a short life, learning to speak both languages and learning about the similarities in both cultures, but my life was tragically caught short at 8 years old. I have a tendency towards Italian and Ethiopian culture (with 39 and 251 being numbers that show up a lot in my life), and also an attraction to both Italian and Amharic; a deep hatred of the occupation years and Mussolini, a love for coffee, and a great sense of self-preservation as a child. Also, my life changed dramatically at the age of 8. 

2: A lazy housecat with a string of lovers. Hence why I'm not interested in romance in this life- I had enough as a swinging cat bachelor. Sleeping and eating are very paramount to me, and I like to feel clean. I lived in an affluent house, which is why I love intricate design and opulent fashions.

3. Some sort of terrible mosquito who betrayed all of mosquito-kind. They're all out for revenge, this is why I keep getting ALL THE MOSQUITO BITES.

4: A music critic who died in a bar fight while drunk. I have odd tastes in music that can't be pinned down logically, but also have visceral reactions to music I hate because my ears literally hurt like loud hangover noises. Also, I hate fighting and I am scared of ever getting so drunk that I can't remember what happened, or that I'll get myself in another fatal fight.

Entertaining these thoughts is quite fun, but I believe it is a load of ol' rubbish, despite having overthought #1 way too much. :coffee: V2 
Germans are killers, but not torturers. You mustn't believe everything in Indiana Jones. Besides, Deutsch doesn't normally sound like Rammstein, in case that is what they are using for practice.

In most of my former lives I died as a child, from consumption, typhoid fever, measles,... one time I was drowned by my mother - to this day I get very anxious when swimming in the deep. In this life I nearly died from pneumonia before my first birthday. Now I'm a grown-up, but I don't feel like I properly finished my childhood. I'll probably always stay childish, afraid of anything big, unwilling to take responsibility.
I bet I was a lazy cat. I can sleep a lot, eat whenever, and I rub against people I like. 

Speaking of which.....Huggle! 
either a gay transguy that is related to James Charles or a seacucumber
I probably had violent deaths in my 'past lives' because I used to have gory and messed up nightmares in accurate human organ anatomy detail from the ages of about 3 or 4 to 14.
Pretty sure I've been the same person in every life, always in defiance of certain set principles in society, stubborn to accept new technological advancements, and never once wealthy.

Since I was little I've always had this thing about paved roads. (The tar ones.) I've always believed that streets are for man to walk on and to have us shoved aside onto stupid little sidewalks for these big dangerous metal monstrocities to come barreling down is just wrongly unnatural.

I'd much prefer we go back to horses, to be honest...
Who knows :O I do find this stuff interesting though.
I was a cat   Cat nods   that must be why I like to play with mice, like Pikachu waves 
I was a spy, from East Germany. Or USSR.  They're all out to get me... That life came to an end, and I'm still suspicious and distrusting and tear all papers into small bits before trashing.
I was King Louis the XVI. That's why my neck hurts.
I get this feeling I may have done a lot of drugs. x)
I feel like i probably took a lot of Xanax in my past lives...
Tell me about it! I am sure I did a whole heap of different stuff. :doh:
Yeah... i hope we both don't do any stuff like that in our current lives...
I only have drunk alcohol and smoked a bit of pot. But I have no intention to go further C: and I know you are a strong person who wouldnt! ^^
Glad to hear that. and i can say the same to you, not because i think you're strong enough to not use them, but because i think you're smart enough to not go near them.
Yea, soo not worth it! I saw first hand what drugs did to people as a teen. Seeing someone coming down from ecstacy and reacting badly from it was horrid. XC
View all replies
I feel like I could easily dabble in drug dependency in the here and now. But then I get this feeling ive 'been there, done that.' Well a lot more frequently anyway. Those actual past life things say I would have been a nurse or sth. But I doubt it.
Maybe you were a nurse who would steel drugs from the hospital stocks for her own amusement :paranoid:
That sounds about right :lol: