school subjects that you hated

Why did you hate them?

PE all the friggin way. I sucked at sports and I always have so PE was never fun. I also hated how competitive everyone got about it, and I hated how we'd have days dedicated to sports called Fun Days. Um, sport isn't fun for everyone. Or I hated my time in the special unit at high school because, we HAD to participate in the Special Olympics regardless if you wanted to or not, and then we HAD to participate in playing soccer. I mean for fuck sakes. Do you force everyone to come along to a camp or a field trip too? No it's always about sports. I didn't want to do the Special Olympics because not only am I not phyiscally disabled but I also hated sports. I also HATED in intermediate, during lunch time for half an hour each gender would go do sports. I mean FUCK that shit. Lunch time is time for you to unwind and take a break and do what you like; read a book or draw. Not everyone is going out to the field to play sports. Thankfully I was allowed to work in the library, and then thankfully they got rid of the whole ordeal together. I hated sports and I hated how much love and attention it got during school. I get that we got to stay in shape, but I still hated it. 

Maths. Too complicated and makes no sense to me ever. Also throw in bullshit algebra. I was always in the lowest maths classes or groups which meant being with assholes. I kind of hated how I didn't understand maths.

I also didn't like science. Also didn't make any sense. I didn't mind it so much in my first two years, but then it became bullshit. The teacher was just douchey, expecting you to know everything. Mind you I was in a high science class, but I didn't want to be in a lower or middle science class with assholes, especially when something happened to the teacher so there was a reliever for the time, meaning the assholes would fuck around and be noisy. I still hated the class, especially when we did Physics. It was all numbers that did not make sense.

So what subjects did you hate during school time?
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I actually liked math, although I wish I get into Physics quicker than I should have before....

PE is... ugh, I'm never the athletic kind of person. The only good thing I could were those that don't require endurance or stamina like gymnastics. I'm better suited as a mage or strategist, ok?
Health class, I hated learning about certain things about the human body...
I absolutely hated math! It wasn’t because it was boring or anything, but because of my dyscalculia which made it really hard. 
Math. I don't hate it. I just have some bad childhood memories ._.)
What kind of childhood memories?
anatomy and physiology. only class in school i didn't really like at all, but i regret not trying in it because a lot of it would've been useful
P.E., English and Math.

I don’t know much about them because they are my least favorite school subjects.
That's why I hated maths, because I just couldn't figure out what to do.
Physics
I didn't hate it all that much, but it just wasn't interesting to me I guess. 

Music?
I took it as an elective.. but I didn't like the teachers, plus I'd lose 2lunchtimes, and 2-4hrs 2/week after school for various orchestra/choir "requirements". 

Though class/coursework and the exams were easy enough..  but still.. 

The other people in my class were also super boring people.. not that we needed to ever talk or work together since all we did in class was sit at our keyboard + computer and compose. 
HPE because I dislike sports .
Maths because I suck at it
History and Geograohy because it bores me :v
On the other hand, I love creative arts
Geography, that's the one with shapes, right? xD
Nope, it’s the subject about the world 
I was making a joke from 21 Jump Street. If you've seen the movie, one of the main characters asks if geography is the ones with shapes. xD
Ohh ok I haven’t seen that movie xD
It's funny as hell lol.
I typically hate my History and English classes with a burning passion.
I agree with PE. I am a potato shaped person who can't run, jump, or swim. At least I could throw things sort-of all right. :shrug:

Also, Health. I really wasn't ready to learn about STDs at 14. I would have much rather been in an extra Spanish or Art class.
I don't like English because I don't want to analyze a bunch of books that I don't care about.
P.E. as well.
Yeah, I found reading and studying books to be pretentious.
Math. There's WAY too many rules and things you have to do and I'm never able to remember them all.

PE at my school is actually decent. We just play some games, and then for the last half hour of class the teacher let's us do whatever we want.