Peta

Thoughts on this ?

Majority of people think it's dumb. What about you?
Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
In my honest opinion Peta is a damn joke hell they've killed more than they've saved
Hey i'm doing my original art on instagram and lots of people say it's peculiar please check www.instagram.com/naptxc/ and lemme know your opinion
Hey i'm doing my original art on instagram and lots of people say it's peculiar please check www.instagram.com/naptxc/ and lemme know your opinion
And the award for worst substitute of an idiom is...

"Feed a fed horse" instead of "beat a dead horse"!!!

*applause*

*idiom accepts award*

Idiom: "I like to thank my black beauty, Black Beauty, for giving me this animal friendly idiom..."
Lol xD
Thanks for the chuckles .
Peta is already a joke xD
I generally don't use a lot of those idioms, but the fact that Peta seems to want to ban those quotes just feels asinine.
Agreed . They're certainly killing no birds with a stone xD
PETA is an example of a good idea going awry.
Like a cult...and there are better cults than them..which puts it to perspective.
it's like a religion with them, the sort that want's to impose it's beliefs on the rest of the world
They say they care about animals, and yet they are no better than "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice."
(It's too early in the morning for me to rant so Imma keep this short oof)

Numero uno, it's petty and it's just unnecessary nitpicking at what people say in the name of social justice.

Numero dos, it's hypocritical as hell coming from PETA (not that it would sound any better coming out from any other organization, but still), an organization well known for euthanizing the majority of the animals they "save" and even going as far as stealing people's pets right off their porches. 
Good points.

Also the fact that they're psychopaths...
This extremist group must stop...I meant cult .. yeah. they're a cult.
You're not wrong??? At this point I'd consider them a cult, too. 
3 million strong.. that's scary to think about ..

Man, this reminds me of that one year I went to the annual festival in my town and there were PETA protesters standing right outside the entrance...

(I'm sorry the thought of PETA activists always brings that image to mind. They looked pretty ridiculous given the context of PETA's crimes lmao)
They're not even trying to make up for their mistakes.. but instead ... make more mistakes for their mistake.. I'm completely dumbfounded by their tenets and ideologies.
Y o       s a m e ?????

Tbh I'm really hoping that the movement just dies out as time goes one, especially when more and more is revealed about what they actually do. But somehow we never run out of people willing to believe the lies the organization puts out...
View all replies
Those are all very cute, but they're just beating a dead horse.
Hey -O!
Iseewhatyouthere! xD
Apply stone to two birds for tenderized chicken tendies.