Stop and stare.

:bulletblack: 1 - Do you ever stare at other people? If so, why?

Ciara can stare you down by fae-photography

:bulletblack: 2 - Does it bother you when other people stare at you? Why or why not?

Stare by AngiWallace

:bulletblack: 3 - Does it bother you when other people stare at certain parts of your anatomy? If so, which parts and why?

Stare by Stephvanrijn

:bulletblack: 4 - What do you do when you see someone staring at you or parts of you?

Stare II by Sugargrl14

:bulletblack: 5 - What would you like to do when you see someone staring at you or parts of you?

:bulletblack: 6 - What is the longest amount of time that you have stared at someone and/or someone has stared at you?
Comments156
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I once was in deep thought when I was staring at the ground and suddenly noticed a short women giving me a evil look. I felt pretty bad about it. I sometimes stare at things sometimes and women think I’m staring at them and I’m not. Kind of bugs me when they get angry because they think I’m staring when so much is going on in my head. I’m just in deep thought.
I wonder what would happen if you just kept staring at them.
One of them tried to get her boyfriend to beat me! heh
I forgot to ask, do people stare at you? If so, what part or parts?

And do women stare at you as well as men?
Sometimes.

I've been getting comments on my nails lately.
Must be covered up then.

I imagine your roomy stares at you?
Yes.
I don't have art-books...so I guess you'll have to do---now just hold still.

Depends on what kind of a stare
Are you going to get up and ask me to take yo out for a coffee some time or are you staring aggressively so much so that I'm just going to quietly pack my shit up and leave before you pull that machete out of your back pocket and take out your hate for the world on me? 

My crotch. Always makes me wonder if my zippers down.Stare 

Ignore it.

"WHAT!?"

I don't know either I was stoned or they were.
"My crotch. Always makes me wonder if my zippers down."

Yeah, that has to be rather unsettling. :paranoid:
It is--especially when it seems every pair of jeans you own have this issue Stare 
"it seems every pair of jeans you own have this issue"

Oh dear. :stare:
1. Yes, occasionally, if I find'em pretty. I keep it short, however, about a second, and try to not be caught looking.

2. Yes, it bothers me a lot. It's out of a mix of disgust for the "Prince Charming" idea, something I got out of past relationships and frustration over not really getting anything out of my looks other than people wanting things from me.

3. Not particularly. People usually stare at my face, and that's bothersome enough.

4. I try to avoid eye-contact, and give out a disgusted look. That usually enough.

5. Never really thought about that. I did felt like raking someone's eyes once, though.

6. I got stare at by a guy for basically half an hour on a train when I was younger. Really didn't knew hot to deal with that back then, feels pretty disgusting to think about that now.

By the way, this is a surprisingly great thread you created here. Well done.
"not really getting anything out of my looks other than people wanting things from me"

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that.

"By the way, this is a surprisingly great thread you created here."

Thank you. :aww:
It's just out of that notion everybody has that people are granted stuff based on their looks, you know?

Sure, I'm not THAT good-looking, surely nothing close to the models you posted here, but I still get complimented for my looks very often.
But in my experience, however, that has never granted me anything other than unwanted attention, so it's hard for me when I see someone staring at me to not think of them as another "leech", for lack of a better word.

I think I've developed a similar relation to art, recently. I always had people compliment me on my work, but on the lifetime I spent dedicating myself to it, I've never got anything out of it.
please would like to invite you to participate in my magazine and digital gallery.
veuillez vous inviter à participer à mon magazine et à ma galerie numérique.

OPEN CALL FOR ARTISTS
ARC ART ACT MAGAZINE
#1 EDITION

arcartact.blogspot.com/
Could you please stop spamming that in the forums. Thanks.
Stop, look, and listen. Always use your head, and stop! Look! And Stare. :stare:
I think that must be a woman thing, ugly guys don't usually suffer that.
Wouldn't that depend on how ugly the guy is:
You meanie pants! :giggle:
1. Maybe, to gain inspiration and knowledge that i can't use
2. Not too much
3. No
4. Stare back.
5. Stare back with a murderous grin (and blind them with lasers), that'll teach em
6. Probably 15s