I will review you're art and tell you what you need to do to be Sucessful

All you need to do is post a picture you drew that you think showcases you're ability.

I will tell you how to become an instant success
Comments328
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I love it. Just reach out more in the community. Color work is nice too with some little effects. Great job ^^
Listen, I want to commission you. 

Let's say, draw me this character  girl by The-Abyss-Watcher
But no doodles. Show all the amazing skills you have learned, as you claim. Urban background. Make her standing in the middle of the street, with a cell phone. Make it so called "anime style".
Name the price. I'll pay. Everyone's witness ^^
Comment hidden
I'm sorry but I can not comment on how to help you improve . After viewing you're page I noticed you used the comment Lewd. And all you're content seems very childish. Rather my suggestion is to reframe from such content. And using any fetishism terms that suggest anything other then innocence. And speaking to a physiologist about what you are going thru. Knowing a bit about physiology myself I would like to adress this.

You want to be innocent. But to be such mean not to lewd the lolis or any content that is deemed under aged.

You have a sexual affiliation with diapers. This is more a muture thing and these may cross over becusle of your conflicted feelings.

I think it's wise to seperate sexual feelings from the innocent thing's. And have clearity. I think mixing those leads someone who likes age regression and or diaper fetishes down a very bad road. So you need to understand the severity of that. It's possible you misunderstand the term lewd. But if it says lewd and involves an age regressed Charater, then that is not normal. And you should seek help and reframe immediately. Again this is a tough thing to write on and stress but I am both concerned about the community you seem to want to appeal to and about you're own wellbeing as a human. I'm not qualified officially to adress this. So i think the reest of deviant art should be willing. I apologize that I can't critique you're work at this time
Comment hidden
My point is if it involves any under aged Charater then it's illegal
Grab a sketch book and doodle around. Really i think just doing that, drawing form imagination and emulating someone you like will help alot. Some of the colors can be less finished to me in the designs. Bit the top one really show cases you're ability I believe. And i love it . I enjoy these backgrounds you do with the charaters . I like shadow and small details will go a long way. Really amazing. Keep it up and goodjob^^
I can't wait to hear you

Book Cover: El Hijo del Viento by whianem
New avatar by whianem
I really like the top one most. But the bottom one shows more skill.

I think you had beetercskill with the bottom on and should do more like that but witg pictures like the top one. You can see a few differences.

Don't cheap it on the shadows. I think you can habe alot more depth and for exampleccomplmentary color palets at work. Or just using one color in some cases (optional)

The ear on the bottom one seem a little low to me but still acceptable. My personal thought is to move it up some. I think the eye direction is good but off slightly. It's as if the eye is appealing to the viewer more then it should as far as how it was drawn. The pupil however is fine. I think fixing that will help take it farther. It's an odd angle so rrally get into attempting to find photo references. Overall good work. If love to see more. I really like the nose and design. I'm not not sure about those few elements . Thays why I suggest taking more refrences just to be sure you hit all you're guidelines. I think some extra time for some nice colorful or solid backgrounds will showcase you're work more. I love the top pictures theme. I'm excited to see more
Thabk you so sso so much! Shadows are my personal demon, I want tl improve them but I'm always too scared to use too mucj and make it look weird.

I'd want to ask: what's the difference you mean between first and second?

And about that ear... is a self portrait with my real picture used as a first layer, my ears are like that T___T xDDD But I know ehat you mean.

Thanks for your time!!
I didn't say it was impossible. '-' I ment to comment on how alot of people care very diffrent looking. So lemme reiterate that gomen gomen
If suggest studying mark crillys works
I think you need More Trophies. I'm just not seeing enough Trophies
I really like the Astethics you are doing the hair thing is really Unique.

I think you should do more of that. What it comes down to with you is grabbing a sketchbook and really playing with diffrent styles. And asking others "does this appeal?" You should work on devolping you're eye more. And to do that is to draw multiple styles and just have fun with it (: I see what you are going for with the first picture. It's well done. Not my personal taste but it's very interesting reguardless for neat fan art.

As for the second. I love it alot. I see alot of choices you made that really showcase you better there. Overall goodjob and well done. I hope you pull out soke sketchbooks and will attmept diffrent styles. Eith that hair effect etc you do. You may end up finding one you like more. Or a way to complement the current better. It may come down to small choices loke the lips on the top one. I think small lips woild have made that look a bit better. Sometimes it's fun to play with a charaters flaws and likeable parts.

All that comes in expementing more. Thank you for sharing. I really want to see more like the bottom. But let me say I do like the eyes on the top. It's another really interesting choice. I think you should incorperate some backgrounds.

I'm exitied to see this all reach a greater level for you becusle i think you have something very special and cool going on with it. So by no means should you stop. Keep at It!
Try doing some fan art and draw side by side to the offical art and just practice that and drawing form life. Remember shapes are building blocks . Take you're time. And there are alot of great online tutorials worth checking out. I think just studying more will help greatly. Ps- the titans are coming!!
Hold nothing back, I can take it allll
Redfin by Crowfeather6789