Graduation!

1)what was your experience of graduation vs expectation or the course you studied!
2) spam your images from your graduation!
eg Deathlake answer:
 thought they would give a a blank piece of paper as a prop on the day then mail it like they did to my sibling ceremony, it was real on the day o.o (mini vlog in description box of first image)
Graduation  2018 / cheeky selfie blue hair by suki42deathlake Graduation day teddy Bear by suki42deathlake Graduation day 2018 by suki42deathlake
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I graduated high school in 2012 and am supposed to graduate college in 2019. Let you know how that goes.
Congratulations! I hope you find an awesome job that you love. :)

I was like your sister, I just got the empty diploma case and they mailed it later. It came in a cardboard sleeve in an envelope that said "do not bend" which my mailman/woman proceeded to fold it in half haha. 
Thank you! at least  it got delivered, some mail man/ woman have the habit of sticking parcels  or thing that dont fit into the recycling bin  o.o My university probably did it to save on shipping and tried to sell their overpriced case so people  wont ruin it!
Oh no, that's terrible. I knew someone who said their mailman always put packages by their sprinkler heads and they'd find them soaking wet when they got home from work.
I haven't graduated yet, but as a guest I was expecting the day to be very long and boring. This was not the case as I had a lot of fun taking photos/videos. Congratulations on graduating! <3
Thank you, your turn next year :P
How did you get a young John Lennon to show up at your graduation? :O

...and do we now need to be concerned about the space-time continuum? :paranoid:
It was about as lame as I thought it would be and I almost died haha, guess I didn't expect that part...
At least you wont spend the rest of your life regretting not going. Damned if you do damned if you dont scenario XD o.o
That picture needs a caption.

Like, "Was that a drop of rain?"
"Or is that piss?"
what degree did you study? ^^
This is my high school graduation. I mostly studied science.