And the shitty changes begin

Now you receive a notification in your feedback for received points instead of a notice.

Which is not bad perse.

But guess what, instead of just seeing the association message like we used to, now we have to clic "see the memo" which takes us to that whole transaction page just so you can see the little message of the person who sent you point .__.

Why change things that work perfectly to make them a little less practical ? Just to make them needlessly different ? I hate updates. 
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
people are gonna miss all the points stuff now. it's a needless and inefficient change, nevermind extremely egocentric to think we'd want the SPAM ADS from deviantart instead
Comment hidden
Comment hidden
"list of shit to look at"

I would not be surprised if that's what they actually called that list. :lol:
I would imagine that it reduced the number of operations that the software has to do and simplified things for the servers. This is just like when they got rid of separate notifications on our pages for comments, favs and replies we used to have all listed where we now have a single notification in the upper right corner of our home pages.
I wonder if this is a permanent change or if it's simply a transitional change in preparation for the bigger ones to come.
It was permanent before(8 or more years ago) and I see no reason that they would go back to what we had before for any reason. There were lots of users complaining then, and, I'd have to say that there are less complainers now than then. ;) 
"than then"

Sounds funny xD
:D I suppose I kind of agree with you. :lol: It is correct though. Than compares, and, then indicates a time before now. :lol: 
I know it's correct, just sounds fun "dun dun" lol
I preferred notices.
I just wish DA would stop "fixing" things that weren't broken. x_x
I liked it better when it was a notice 
fuck.

Why can't they, idk, make it easier to report harassment?? Like I feel like I'm on some quest every time I look for it.
All you have to do is type report, choose one of the results, then answer whatever to the questions just so you get to the end of the questions so that you can have the option to write a ticket.
But how come there isn't a report button on a person's profile like what every other social media platform does? It just seems like it could be managed way easier.