Do you listen to music while you draw and what!?

Tbh i need some new vibesbaldi is triggered | bbieal 
Comments108
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yep. Not all the time though, I have a tendency to pause the song in order to concentrate more. For me it’s basically an extension of listening to music while doing homework.

So I can’t really recommend anything because they have a dual purpose. 1. They are usually my favourite bands so I like the songs and that motivates me since they are also generally upbeat. 2. The songs are familiar enough to let them fade into the background if I do get into the zone of drawing.
sakuzyo, M2U, yodeling, anime ost, gipsy kings, Italian music, Russian music, electro swing, swing, and Mozart.
I listen to creepy storytellers like Corpse Husband and Mr. Nightmare on youtube. sometimes I play an episode from a show or series and just listen to it while drawing and check the video once in a while when an interesting scene happens.
I usually listen to lo-fi, jazz, and alternative-pop-ish stuff while I draw. I do much better work with music :)

One of my favourite playlists to listen to while drawing is this one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQSljV…
Yeah i listen to music while drawing.

In fact, I actually can't draw without music.

I listen mostly from youtube and the music can go from edgelord rock/metal bands to shakira fucking nightcore i mean
Yes, I listen to Anything and Everything.
I don't listen to music as it distracts me. 

Instead, I play youtube videos. 
i watch "listen to" youtube videos! 

but before the internet was fast enough to not buffer every 2 seconds i did listen to music
Yes. I would recommend Soutaiseiriron, Hyakkei, and Mass of Fermenting Dregs.
I listen to the sounds of people screaming. But only when I'm writing romance.
Yes, I do listen to music when I draw or work on anything that is not audio-related.

It depends on what kind of mood I want to be in. If I am working on something that I do not want my mood to influence the quality of, I would listen to some soft music, preferably some of the soft music from Minecraft (Go ahead and banish me for saying that...)

If it's something where I am not worried about my mood influencing the quality, I would listen to just about anything. Sometimes I would have a video playlist from Youtube running in the background. Either Vinesauce, Good Mythical Morning or any of my subscriptions.
That's so cool!
Btw I also like listening to youtube podcasts while drawing ayy ;))
Nice. I don't know about you, but I love those that are very long (over 1 hour long), because I know that I'll have enough time to get my drawing done. :)
Yes of course, I listen Rap US like BHAD BHABIE, CARDI B, LIL PUMP, KODACK BLACK, MIGOS....
Listen music whle you draw is really inspiring
Welcome on my profil! by WILLIFINK  
KEEP DRAWING !!!DeviantArt 
Florence+The Machine, Hollywood Undead, some metal bands, idk
I love agressive or energetic music
And now I use to listen to The Witcher's OST, it inspires me a lot:love: remake II 
Yeah. Usually dark, heavy music. When I was in art school, the instructors used to put on really bizarre music that had industrial, hip hop styles infused together.
I recommend this:
"Deadlife", great dark-synth music,
but very niche genre.
I like late 90s through mid 2000s grunge music. I really love this very unknown Canadian band called Mariana's trench I was introduced to by SaiMistu a long time ago. A lot of their newer stuff is pop music, but it's really not half bad. When they did grunge rock they had a very unique style, especially in their 2006 album Fix Me. Every song in that album is one of my favorite songs.
Very glad i could show you an amazing band X)
Sometimes, and usually video game soundtracks. Fire Emblem and even Pokémon have some really good motivational-sounding tracks that help me focus.
i always listen to music when i draw!! right now i’ve been vibin to xxxtentacion and homeshake,, especially their song ‘every single thing’ iss good
Whatever fits the theme unless there's one I've fell in love with
Old songs, some obscure music, also instrumental stuff/movie scores.