If you could bring back a recently deceased celebrity back from the dead...

Who would it be, and why?
Comments193
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'd bring back a famous cult leader just to see how m-many people think it's the real s-s-second coming of Jesus.
Robin Williams. He just brought so much happiness to the world, and hid so much pain away. Depression is a fight, and sometimes medication just doesn't work. There is no miracle cure for it, but a person such as him deserved better. I just wish someone could have helped him see that there was so much more to live for. The lives he had touched, the unforgettable moments he brought onto this earth. To see how much he was loved. We will never forget him. 
Prince, Whitney Houston, Stephen Hawking, and Iwata.
Stephen Hawking
Remember Stephen Hawking (Stars) 
Vincent Price.
Or maybe Prince (or the artist formerly known as Prince)
Tupac Amaru Shakur. (I was going to say MJ at first but eventhough he went too soon, he probably reached his apex a long time ago... Hard to beat Thriller or Billie Jean at 50+.)

If we talk about personalities outside entertainment : Thomas Sankara or MLK. (Mandela lived long enough imo)
oh boi i'd bring back Avicii. his death was a surprise to me, and honestly i think he was too young to pass away at such an age..
Fred Weasely from harry po -

Oh , you mean celebrity? 

Steven Hawking. 
Robin Williams & George Carlin... Should need no explanation...
George Carlin.

Is ten years recent enough?

If not, Lemmy Kilmister.
Steven Hawking.
Anthony Bourdain.  He has a child and he showed a lot of people the world and how it relates to them. Plus he was just one of us.
It's not recent, but I would bring back Tony Jay.
Not exactly a celebrity but Terry Pratchett~~ TT^TT
Unless you could bring him back in full health, I'm not sure he'd thank you for it.
Well it's kinda a given you'd bring them back without their chief cause of death, no? You wouldn't bring John Lennon back with a gunshot wound.
Dolores ORiordan of the Cranberries. I loved her music since I was a kid. Her death upset me the most. I never even got to see them in concert and now never will.
I was really sad about Whitney Houston dying....bring her back but save her from the drugs, it's very sad she was very talented and now her daughter as well :(
I feel you, but I think that'd be a cruelty.