WHAT IS THE PERFECT GIRL?

PERFECTION IS OBJECTIVE AND IMPOSSIBLE, BUT WE CAN TRY.
Comments180
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Breasts Simon (Negan) - Icon [F2U] Pink Eye Simon - Icon Credit Card ass :twerking: Ripple effect FNAF2 - FrUiTy FaTbAlLs Ping pong paddle FELLA -The Biting Pear of Salamanca (Badges) :sexplz: Rick and Michonne - Icon Rick and Michonne - Icon 

:blanksome: :cheerupsex: ElvenKingBeGigglinplz [EXO] Sexing Emoticon Aquamarine eyebrows Its hot in here - Hercules Love wins Simon - Icon Trevor Philips - Icon Michonne and Rick (Kiss) - Icon Britney Spears - Torso Britney Spears - Toxic Nude Xena - Icon  
IDEALS ARE OPPRESSIVE. EVERYONE IS SPECIAL AND ALSO ORDINARY. 
The cutie cuddly kind.
Young
tight
athletic
dancers body
Big chested or no chased. big puffy nippies like something out of flan or yourgurt
No arse
Cries like a $#$#$!!@ in heat during XXX oh yeaahhhhhhrrggghhshghgghghghghghghghghghg
knows her place
Loyal
Takes abuse
loves to touch me

Can cook
likes to read
Can sew
Is demanding
ceo of the household
Will make xxx enjoyable as much as possible throughout the timeline we are together.
keeps me in place
can brush my teeth
do my laundry

Get on the floor and $$#33 my $@#$#@! clean my $#@$## and yuck up my $!$313.....no no joking joking Fo ho Ho

Can role play and will bring a friend.

Is a sicko in the head as me.

I imagine waking up day and both of us are like bevus and butthead going huhhha ahuuh hauuhh hua
just staring into the sunset as it rise and then we just romp up and down and then sit there with out smelly bodies
laughing like bevus and buthead hahah huuu huu hah hahuu

Puts up with my wacky wacky looney tooney mindset

Will do all of those things with me and more.
 Can’t say. Court ordered no-contact.
The shy chubby type that's easily embarrassed who is also very caring to everyone, is a great cook, is naturally busty, and with little to no tattoos and piercings with none on the face.
Physically ---> between 1m60 and 1m70 ( 5,1 - 5.7 foot )
Dyed hair, tattoos ( like salt, not too much ), maybe lip rings and piercing on the mouth, an earring. Here and there a jewel, no hat, maybe sometimes sunglasses.
Clothes which are expensive but not too fancy, bright nor with highly visible brands. Close to the body, letting guess the ass and the legs but not too provocative.
Chubby but not fatty. Not anorexic, just feeling there's is enough in between the skin and the bones,like a good sandwich.
Busty, if possible fake tits ( only fake stuff ), because of the meaning behind it ( she can afford them and is determined enough to go under the knife and undergo the stress of it ). Round and proud chest. I dunno about the cupsize, maybe a DD or a E. As for her weight, maybe 150 lbs I dunno either.
Caucasian or tanned Asian, nothing else. No very short hair. A bit of makeup but a bit only.

Psychologically ---> likes popularity but ain't gossipy not relying 100% on it for her self confidence. Arrogant, mouthy, not poshy. Not viril on her demeanor but able to put someone at his or her place. Proud of her achievements. Can be a smoker. Likes money but have a well paid job although ain't coming from a rich family. Upward, pushy but not crude. Rarely crack sex jokes. Rarely talk about the past. Not a victim but not a leader, rather a respected loner. Tells her mind. Not smothering. Open-minded when it comes to exploration, daring. Enjoys her seductiveness and doesn't give gushy compliments. Cynical. Can be rebellious.

"Raviolli, raviolli,
don't lewd the dragon loli!" - Noble Senpai :D
KANA IS THE BESR GIRL AND I WILL PROTECT HER.
ME!!! Muhahahhaha Meow Evil 
YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULD REVEAL WHO ELSE I THOUGHT WAS THE BEST GIRL BUT IT WAS ME DIO!
:iconyoyothinkplz:   ...

:iconpervmonkeyplz:   Sugar... spice... and everything nice...

The Powerpuff Girls by bleedman :iconmonkeybleedplz:   Ooooohh~:heart:
:iconyoyosmugplz:   And I was so looking forward to someone offering the Yakitty-sax theme from The Benny Hill Show...

:iconpervmonkeyplz:   Besides... everyone knows Boku no Pico is the best recommended anime of all time~!
You have no taste
:iconyoyosweatyplz:   With the recent weather, and a scalding cup of coffee -- of course I lost my taste ( temporarily )