you bunch of assholes

So some cunt found my pics, it only means some cunt found my pics. It doesn't mean they are stolen you lame ass losers.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello

While we usually appreciate it when members make use of our forums it appears that your particular thread here was created in order to be disruptive so we will be closing it.

Please try to make your future use of our forums more positive and productive, thank you!
morbidman187 JenFruzz overdebated Mrs-Durden 

Please make content that is constructive or do not make threads.
Y'know, I want to think you're a fine, upstanding individual with some misdirected annoyance that we're seemingly unaware of, but really, you should quit -_-  There are far, FAR more efficient uses of your time.  Go smell some nice flowers, see a movie with your buddies, bake a cake, ride a roller coaster, SOMETHING -_-
please dont swear my mom checks my phone :(
You got them all convinced this time for sure. keep going :happybounce: 
thank you for the page views faggot
pageviews don't mean a thing if they don't lead to +watches and +favs

all ur getting out of this is negative attention.
Maybe that's the only sort of attention she has access to. It wouldn't surprise me, even before she seemed to have a relatively shit personality.
You are a fake account who lies about other people. :|
Lol i. Want that shirt
Please dont swear :(
Confirm it you, lame ass loser. :P
you first lame ass loser.
shut up lame ass loser
Shall I send Jessa a tweet and direct her your way? I kind of doubt she cares that you stole her pics, but she'd probably appreciate you at least linking her social media accounts for the sheer traffic.