Whould you rather have an intelligent parrot or a talking dog?

As the title says, it is tricky right? So go on xD
Comments146
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Parrots are already intelligent and cannot be trusted

I once had this Parrot named Buddy yeah? And he would scream bloody murder when no one was home... like to the point where one day someone actually thought someone was being murdered in our home, so they called the police. Police come, heard the screaming, busted the door down and let all our dogs out. And I kid you not, this came straight from the officers mouth when my mom came after they called her to come catch our dogs. When the police came through the door, guns out and everything, Buddy stopped screaming, looked right at the female officer and said "Hey Baby"

Parrots know what they're doing, they are sneaky trickster gremlins sent to this world to toy with us

So I'd go with the talking dog.
I'd choose the loyal dog, parrots might trade you in for a few pieces of gold. 
Omg XD lolololololol!
My husband hates birds with a passion (repeated annoying childhood experience), so we'd probably end up with the talking dog. At the same time, I'm not entirely sure I want my dog to know how to talk. He can be obnoxious WITHOUT that ability.
I love my bird but god is he loud. Curse the day he picked up the sound of a car alarm. I think I'll stick with my intelligent parrot.
When You're Regularly Tired Of Their Shit 
Well, I think an intelligent parrot would be cooler to have.
That dog is scaring me xD
:iconyoyothinkplz:   Naaah... I'd rather have a unicorn :nod:
:iconmonkeywhoopsplz:   Well, one could say...

:iconpervmonkeyplz:   Unicorns... they're so horny... Ohohohoh~
Well, if any of the dogs I know talked to me they'd either be saying "Give me food!" or "Take me out!" or "There's someone at the DOOR!" so I think I'd rather have an intelligent parrot to wake me up for college, and just chill with. But I guess if the dogs I knew were the quiet type, I'd have a different view on this. It's just that I really don't appreciate lots of noise. ^-^"

I'd definitely have to let the parrot outside once in a while, maybe it could be trained like a bird of prey?
Dog, please. I would like to be the Ben to my own Ned.  (Please, if you get the reference, I love you)
...Parrots are intelligent?

But I mean... they're also a pain in the ass. XD
Yeah, I forgot to add in this one is as clever as a teenager or even more making it more intelligent then the normal sorry
I mean the parrot is tempting but I just think, what if they didn't like me? Could I devote my entire existence to them? It's like having a real child, except harder to find a good pediatrician.

Talking dog--I don't even know. On the one hand it's great. On the other...

FullMetal Alchemist Nina Chimera by Mr123GOKU123