Dare or Truth!!! XD

in comment section below, either write "Dare", "truth", or "both". Base on your choice, I will decide a special move on you!

If Dare, I will dare you to do only one specific task and you have to do it or else! (mainly art task but will include few non art task)!!! (NO BUT) 

if Truth, I will look at your page seeking for any special "secret" or hidden truth you been hiding in your deviant art page!!
Comments540
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Truth
i may regret this or not
You're a perverted twat and nobody likes you.
Yes, and we're not friends. If you don't like people telling lies about you don't do it to other people!
Please don't deactivate already :cries: 
Hihii!!~
Truth!!
:iconheureshiiplz:
both!
(But be aware that if you want me to draw something it may take a long while, because I don't have much time to work on it.)
Hallo~! Base on the evidence and what I discovered so far, I reconstructed the truth story about you along with other thing you haven't tell many people about: you are 43 year old male Germany Citizen wearing glasses who live somewhere in east side of North Rhine Westphalia, Germany. You are Christian writer who seem to enjoy writing about Vore fiction story and have been married for 20 year. You believed that human's face is more attracted than the rest of human body. You listen to English music (mostly) and watch Classic cartoon like Looney Tune, Pink panther, Tom & Jerry on computer because you don't have TV. Your favorite food is usually either Sour Calf Kidney in creamy sauce with smashed potato or Sauerkraut on sausage. Your favorite candy is gummy candy and Your favorite type of drink is whiskey. You using Huawei Tablet if you plan on doing art.

I dare you to write "I let Bunny used my page as bunny's headquarter" in your Deviant ID and DO NOT delete it for 1 week.
[huh? where'd my comment go?]

WOW, you're thorough! Have you read every thing I've posted ever? When did I say that a face is more attractive than a butt?

Btw, it's mashed potatoes. Smashed sounds like they are prepared with a hammer :) What kind of food do you have on the islands?
Yes! Very word ! I pick up several clue base on conversations you post in forum and looking at all your comment!
Oh, I nearly would have removed the bunny headquarter from my pro file, I had in mind that it was for a day. Good thing I'm forgetful... :D
This is your second DA account because you forgot the password to the old one. You seem to take picture of your art using Samsung phone.
yes this is my second DA account and no I do not to pictures with my phone I do it with my computer