TRUTH, ART or SELFIE CHALLENGE

Like Truth or Dare (but with an art/selfie twist) :la:

Bullet; Blue TRUTH 
(self explanatory) 

Bullet; Orange ART 
(specify what challenge prompt you want, e.g: Drawing, Writing, Photography, Design etc)
It's generally going to be rather silly. You can go all out if you want, but scribbles, doodles, scribbles, limericks, 6 word stories etc is fine. 

or 

Bullet; Pink SELFIE
(I'll give you a selfie prompt, e.g. heavy metal, family, 1/2face, silhouette, genderswap)

First come first serve!!
Feel free to give prompts to others! If I haven't gotten to the 'challenger' go ahead and ask a TRUTH or 'serve' them an ART/SELFIE prompt :dummy:

RULES:
  • Should go without saying, no mature Art or Selfie prompts :| 
  • If after your first Truth/Art/Selfie challenge you want another, please make a NEW comment 

Star Star BONUS:Star Star 
TAG SOMEONE you want to challenge with TRUTH / ART / SELFIE and if they accept, give them the question / prompt 

- If it's me you wanna tag/challenge, I'll accept them all so just tag me with the question / prompt 
Comments256
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Truth. 

Be sure you can handle it. 
This could be fun, I’ll pick Truth
Do you like your mom's side of the family more or your dad's? (Optional: WHY)
Tbh I don't know much of my family I guess my dads because I never saw my moms side
At what age do you think you'd consider yourself a (responsible+mature) adult?
An age where I get to live by myself independently. Probably me when I'm 25. I'm currently 20 and I'm about to finish my Masters with no work experience, so it might take a while.
What was the worse thing you did that got you grounded? (And for how long?)
normally im the type to not do or say anything crazy since i dont like making people mad or sad.
but this one time i did not care how mad or sad this person got so i just said whatever i wanted to them, no holding back.
my mom and dad are divorced and if i can be honest for a minute, i hate my dad. hes not a good person at all. but he pretends to be and it annoys me so much.
so one time he messaged me on facebook and was pretending like he cared about me, my sister, my brother, and my mom. but it was so obvious to me that he didnt mean a single thing.
so i told him that, along with a bunch of other things. i will admit that i might have taken it a tiny bit too far, but i felt good after saying everything i wanted.
but after that he told my mom and she was proud of me for telling him what he deserved to be told. but she also felt the need to ground me for it at the same time.
so i got grounded for 2 weeks
Art plz 
prompt: any character but with hat 
Are you asking for a prompt or giving me one?
art challenge pls
Yourself/Persona or OC as a streetfighter character
The last time you judged a person, why and what was it you judged/thought about them?
So there's this one little road next to where I live that goes out to the main street, has one little road for the exit and one little road for the entrance... not really sure what that's called. But yesterday I had someone drive 15 miles down that road when the speed limit is 30, and I started to get a little judge-y towards them. Then I remembered that we have a lot of old people living in the area, and it was probably someone also in that age group.
That's all I can think of since my memory's the equivalent to a goldfish's. ;w; 
Someone bring me back into art so give me an art challenge :D
Your favourite band/musician as a rabbits 
So I chose the selfie challenge 'cause why not.
I was told to basically look like this:
Image by chaseawaythedark  
Don't I look exactly like Audrey Hepburn Flirtatious 
Image by chaseawaythedark   Image by chaseawaythedark