Would you be fine if

... The world lost 85% of its human population? (Not including you/family/friends)
... The cause of that was an overtake by draconians coming from another world?
... You had to swear your allegiance to the draconic races?

Just asking... I mean, I won't use this information for anything at all, really, you can trust me.

But HYPOTHETICALLY, the world is in need of a purge, don't you think? It's the overpopulation what causes the great majority of issues.

HYPOTHETICALLY, would you also be fine with it being done by fire? The end of the world as you know it... but it will surge anew from the ashes, like a phoenix.
The prophets spoke of this. But, you know, it's all hypothetical, I am not a threat.
Comments255
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It depends on how he population is wiped out.
Fire! Brimstone! Hell raining from the skies!
It is a more effective way of ensuring victory. We will redirect nearby meteors and split them into shards, that will then fall to your planet in controlled amounts and locations. They will be seeded with certain isotopes, making them spread fire to everything in their impact radius.
Lose 85% ( or more ) of the world population... meh, why not! There's enough rotten tomatoes, so I guess that's fine and all :plotting:

Though I refuse to accept the new Draconian overlords...

:iconpervmonkeyplz:   ...unless it involves a lot of coconut oil, ropes, and feather dusters~:heart:
What would you like us to do with those items?
I hear a lot about bad dragons... :iconmonkeybleedplz:
Ever wonder why it exists? ;) We may or may not have something to do with it.
With us you will have the real thing too. I am sure you will love it.
:iconmonkeybleedplz:   Omhergwed... dwaghuns~:heart:
No. My I-want-to-be-part-of-something-bigger-like-a-revolution inner self won't allow any of that to happen. I might fail but i will die fighting. 
Why not join OUR revolution then? We are bigger than anything you puny humans could ever hope to do.
Because there is no guarantee that you won’t kill me or my family and friends after you take charge. You think we are puny that means you are more likely to double cross the humans.
Your choice will be ultimately meaningless for us. But the less you act as an annoyance, the more likely we are to be hypothetically merciful and kind with you. What say you?
Losing 85%? That would mean that the world be sent back to the bronze age... No.
No.
No, I rather die as free, than die as an unfree slave.
You will no longer be free if you're dead. We will take away your freedom by killing you.
The world, however, will be doing perfectly fine without you and your kind. Better, even. We will bring the glory of the dragons to this planet.
You lack perspective, my friend. If I decide to to fight to death or end my life, my choice to do so gave me the freedom. Death are just freedom from the world' pain
You are however a foolish sheep that follow the herd. That is nothing glorious over that. You can't be the master over the world if you can't master yourself or your perspective on it.
That is nothing glory over doing a homnicide on a race, just meaningless violence. Besides I don't would have much to live for, because the Earth would be in atomic winter.
You assume too much about me, worm. What you say has no value however, and the more you speak, the worse your fate will be.
I don't believe in fate, I choose my destiny, not the destiny choose me. You can crush me like a fly, but you would never crush my will.
Are you sure about that?
View all replies
... The world lost 85% of its human population? (Not including you/family/friends)

Depends on the amount of destruction this comes with. If it only means less people, seems ok to me. If it means stone age for the remaining 15%, rather no.

... The cause of that was an overtake by draconians coming from another world?

Depends on the amount of freedom which they grant us and the general way they want to manage their colony. Could be alright, could be horrible.  Could even be better than what we have now if they give us advanced technology. More details needed.

... You had to swear your allegiance to the draconic races?

Depends solely on their actions and how I value those actions. If they do and stand in for what I consider to be good things and the right way, why not?
Give YOU advanced technology? We would only allow it if it serves our interests. Either way you would continue to possess yours.
We would only allow it if it serves our interests.

Sounds much like something we humans would do just the same way. If "we" meant the Draconians?
Your technology is to us like sticks and stones are to you.
I feel my internal organs slowly shutting down as my gnarled rotten skin slides off in sheets