Forum game! Forum Oscars consolation prizes?!?!?

Didn't get nominated for voted for any award? Let's make it fun.... Leave an introduction about yourself, I will give you an award that I think is fitting!

But be warned, the award I give you will be equally as flattering as your introduction ;)

brb for ~9 hours work though!
Comments147
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Prince!
I am random as shit, unsrs, and somehow drama free! One of the most universally loved trolls.
Due to your shitposts, you are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Untrained Dog!
Since it's the new year already, I thought it would be a good idea to start over.

I know it's not much, but I want to apologize for my actions last year. I wrote brash replies during that situation with Eve and that other incident could also have been avoided had I not taken it too personally.

But anyway, greetings.
Despite whatever drama you had, I paid no attention to it so you're pretty much in a clean slate for me. Otherwise, I don't know much about you aside for being an obv weeb

You are Forum Peasant #8!
An introduction would be unnecessary, don't you think?
You are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Prince!
I like cheesecake!!! :w00t!:
No clue, afterall you only have a hundred or something posts, so you're an unknown :dummy:

You are Forum Peasant #7!
I missed out on the whole forum oscr thing I didn't even get to vote for everyone so I was sad when I found out it existed after it was finished :( 
You are officially dubbed, Forum Peasant #6! (I don't know much about you, but that can change over time)
It happens each year
Gimme a reward pls :meow:
Based on your posting habits and what I know about you, you are dubbed 2018's Official Chaos Wizard!
I'll take it! Aw yiss!
Can I get a consolation prize for losing in that 5 person race for grey knight?
You are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Grey Squire!
A title I will accept graciously lol
Due to your nominations in the event, you are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Sage!