It is TIME! 2018 Forum Oscars WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Alright, ladies, gentlemen, and every other fine fellow with us tonight! The votes have been tallied in this spreadsheet here for the public to see!

We have come together to continue the forum tradition of appreciating the best, the worst of ourselves. And, it is time to announce the winners of this community-hosted and community-run Forum Oscars 2018! The winners of this year for 2018's Forum Oscars have full bragging rights to stroke their ego and put these titles into their signature!

Thank you all for the patience, work schedule got in the way as I found myself completely stumped on how to write blurbs for people who I know little about! May as well wing it, if there's somebody who deserved more words of congratulations, the power is in your hands!

THE ADVISOR & THE CUNNING LINGUIST
If you have ever seen him around, his outstanding, masterful use of language makes him one of the most well-respected deviants on this community! Gifted with superhuman savagery, the fouming community is pleased to announce the winner of both the title for both the smartest deviant, and the deviant with the absolute best writing and posting style.
:icondeviant-garde:
deviant-garde!
You are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Advisor and Cunning Linguist!

THE FOOL & THE TEMPLAR
A new face of this community and very outspoken against the abrasiveness of our dear regulars, he has proven himself to be exactly like the people whom he picks fights with! Let's give this guy a hand for abrasively being a bastion against the everyday abrasiveness of forum culture! Voted dumbest, and most argumentative,
:iconspacekadetsu:
SPACEKADETSU!
You are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Templar & Fool!

THE JESTER
A lackadaisy shitposter, an extremely supportive friend, the queen of meme assaults and chuckle-based warfare! She's got the edge on the latest forum dumpster fire and knows how to bring the best laughs to the table! Voted funniest deviant,
:iconjameycakeshotty:
jameycakeshotty!
You are 2018's Forum Jester!

THE WIZARD
Politics and P&R sections are easily some of the absolute worst places to be, infamous for batshit insanity and increased risk of brain cancer. Yet, one deviant who primarily posts there somehow earns himself the nominations for the most knowledgable deviant!
:iconlytrigian:
Lytrigian!
You are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Wizard!

THE MAGICIAN
She's smart, has a range of talents like breathing fire! Community voted most talented deviant!
:icontiffanysherii:
TiffanySherii!
You are dubbed 2018's Forum Magician!

THE GENTLEMAN
This resident skeletons loves RPing, mingling with other forumers and getting on everyone's good side! In a culture full of mudslinging and cyberbullies, sometimes the nicest of people are the ones who make it all much better! Nominated and voted for most friendliest deviant,
:iconl-tine:
L-Tine!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Gentleman! Of course you can self-nominate yourself as the forum Skeletor if you like

THE CHARMER & THE ROMEO
He's chill, writes cool threads, and drama free! Voted best newcomer and most charming male deviant... :smoking:
:iconjinxremoval:
JinxRemoval!
You are 2018's Forum Charmer and Forum Romeo!

THE JULIET
She consistently posts her pretty selfies and always dresses like she's out clubbing, allegedly even at work! Community voted most charming female deviant,
:iconpostmorteum:
Postmorteum!
You are 2018's Forum Juliet!

THE LEPER
He is probably older than most people reading this thread! His love of liquor and drugs is only equal to his sexual fetish of cannibalizing female genitalia! Community-voted most repulsive deviant
:icondastyni:
Dastyni!
You are dubbed 2018's Forum Leper!

THE EXECUTIONER & THE SAM
A strong contender for the most missed deviant, they are a true mystery to behold! They can show their face, their clothed body, talk about sex, their genitals, and I've still been confused as to their gender! They have a history of ravaging anuses with their talented typing fingers, this outstanding deviant won titles for two completely different facets of their personhood! Voted most savage and most gender ambiguous,
:icongvcci-hvcci:
gvcci-hvcci!
You are 2018's Executioner, and the Forum Sam!

THE PAGE
He has the right to block all those whom he believes to be problematic. Said that if you cannot handle such rights you may complain about it somewhere private. He strongly dislikes all whom break the rules for the sake of humor! He thinks you are all unsophisticated! Voted most easily butthurt, this community is proud to name
:iconfisharishi:
fisharishi!
You are 2018's Forum Page!

THE PUNCHING BAG
He may be one of the most stoic, most level headed people on the entire forums! Nominated and voted for being the most thick-skinned deviant,
:iconmikomics:
Mikomics!
You are dubbed 2018's Forum Punching Bag!

THE ZEALOT
A strong fan of Overwatch, his primary topic of interest for conversations, he doesn't post anything else but summons the mods to those who break the rules! Did I mention he plays overwatch and talks about nothing else? He loves overwatch! Voted most uptight deviant,
:iconthatwaslefthanded:
ThatWasLeftHanded!
You are 2018's Forum Zealot!

THE POE
A former (or current?) supporter of legalized rape, their inexperience leaves them comically clueless about the topic of women! Since he doesn't function very well on the most basic of levels without his game console, many of the fine nuances of the world outside of his bedroom evade his grasp.
Be sure to check out this gallery of outrageous things he posted online, because
:iconretrospriteresources:
RetroSpriteResources!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Poe, for your reputation of insanity so extreme, your jokes are indistinguishable from your genuine opinions!

THE WHITE KNIGHT & THE STACIE
She's got a friendly personality full of lovely emoticons! Nominated and voted for the most morally pure, and most feminine deviant,
:iconthegalleryofeve:
TheGalleryOfEve!
You are dubbed 2018's Forum White Knight, and 2018's Forum Stacie!

THE GREY KNIGHT
A self-identified civic nationalist, centrist, and critic of feminism and social justice she believes all ideologies are useful in moderation! As such, this community has nominated and voted her as being the most morally neutral deviant on this community!
:iconmarchosiasvx:
MarchosiasVX!
You are officially dubbed, 2018's Forum Grey Knight!

THE BLACK KNIGHT & THE EXILED
After terrorizing the forums by spamming pictures of poop, emotionally manipulating underage girls into undressing on camera only to publically body shame them immediately after, our community has nominated and voted for him for being the most morally corrupt and least missed!
:iconmaj0rmaremolester:
Maj0rMareMolester!
If you are out there somewhere out there, know that you are officially 2018's Black Knight and 2018's Exiled Deviant!

THE CHAD
For the manliest of men, all one has to do is look at his selfies! Voted for manliest deviant,
:icondevere:
deVere!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Chad!

THE SERVANT
Originally siding with the bouncy gang when he-who-shalt-not-be-named was on the receiving end of their wrath, she decided to not support us anymore when our tactics of ridicule and shame were used on more than just supporters of legalized rape! Nominated for the title of sucking up most for social approval,
:iconkappaprince:
kappaprince!
But due to your nomination for forum prince, you are officially dubbed, the 2018's Forum Royal Servant!

THE NOTORIOUS
Outspoken feminist and confrontational left-winger with a habit of deriding stupid opinions that rightfully deserves criticism, she's become the target of hate from those with wounded egos! Don't be fooled by her style, because she's much younger than most people are lead to believe! For being the most hated deviant in this community, 
:iconmissmaddox:
MissMaddox!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Notorious Bitch!

THE MONK
In a world where the biggest of egoes compete for attention and recognition, some people get by on a philosophy of less is more! Voted and nominated most humble deviant,
:iconowlquoise:
owlquoise!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Monk!

THE FALSE PROPHET, THE ALT-WRITER, & THE PINOCCHIO
A triple whammy, being community-voted biggest liar, most delusional, but let's look on the bright side - he is also the best source of copypasta for our own amusement as a result! Claiming to be a pixar intern, I am pleased to announce
:iconthecunningcondor:
TheCunningCondor!
As 2018 Forum's False Prophet, Alt-writer, and Pinocchio!

THE PRIEST & THE BUTCHER
As a result of publishing imagery of prepubescent boys passionately making out with their mothers, quite a number of people's sensibilities have been offended along the way! Eager to come to the defense of 13-year-old kids on the receiving end of internet harrassment, this community is more to happy to name this deviant as the most sexually repressed and creepiest deviant!
:iconshawnlabomb:
Shawnlabomb!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Priest, and Butcher!

THE SATYR
She's full of sex, has a gallery full of sex, and is her favorite topic of conversation! Voted most perverted deviant,
:iconlewdbunny:
LewdBunny!
You are 2018's Forum Satyr!

THE ENIGMA
Who the hell is this deviant? i dunno either lol, voted most mysterious deviant....
:iconjohnbrownsteamengine:
JOHNBROWNSTEAMENGINE!
You are 2018's Forum Enigma! WOO WOO

THE LEGEND
The competition was tough for this title! Sometimes the best and friendliest leaves this community for various reasons,
:iconahirhine:
AhiRhine!
If you are still out there somewhere, you are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Legend!

THE BRIDE AND GROOM
In an everlasting struggle between the political left and political right, only matched by Zarvona's struggle with his zipper every time Pix3M posts, sometimes the most memorable and most endearing of social bonds are created out of the wrath and hatred of the opposition when their values that are at odds with your own.
:iconpix3m::iconzarvona:
Pix3M and Zarvona!
We are now 2018's Newly wedded husband and wife! Respectively...

VIRGIN OF THE YEAR
A self-described king among robots who struggles with schizophrenia and lives in a supportive group home, let this title not be one that carries a sense of shame, but an invitation for any single ladies looking for a misunderstood nerdy guy to consider a lifetime partner! He ain't afraid to show what he's got, with a gallery full of his own nudes!
:iconphracker:
Phracker!
You are officially dubbed 2018's Forum Virgin of the Year!

THE FORUM CAT
MEOW
:iconnebbymeows:
NEBBYMEOWS
You are 2018's Forum Cat! mrrroooowwww

BEST TRADITIONAL ARTIST & THE ANGEL
They say drawing realism is an important artist skill, and very few artists in this community pulls this off! Not only are sexual innuendos beyond her grasp, take a good look at her gallery to see why she's voted best traditional artist! Also voted as most innocent deviant,
:iconxxpetunia-i-luv-uxx:
xXPetunia-I-Luv-UXx!
You are 2018's Forum angel, and community-voted best traditional artist!

BEST DIGITAL ARTIST
Indie game developers steal use his works in games being showcased at PAX, makes chunky pixel art that outclasses digital painters, eh, enough bragging...
:iconpix3m:
me!
I am the best digital artist? I guess? Well idc

BEST ANIMATOR
Heavily inspired by Japanese animation, all you have to do is admire the smoothness captured with a frame rate similar to one used in anime! Takes a real pro to pull this off!
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula!
You are community-voted best animator!

BEST WRITER
Well. Literature is out of my realm of expertise and out of my ability to comment in any meaningful way, but I should take the community's word!
:iconladytroodon:
LadyTroodon!
You are community-voted best writer

BEST CRAFTER & THE PEDDLER
Oh dear! Was there a poorly-written troll thread on complaints? Time to unconsentingly borrow your entire screen space with some shameless self-promotion!
:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner!
You are 2018's Forum Peddler, Forum Crochet Wizard, however you liken yourself! :thumbsup:

BEST SHITPOSTER
He's random as shit, unsrs, and somehow drama free! One of the most universally loved trolls, this forum is proud to nominate and vote this man for best shitposter!
:iconstockpremader:
stockpremader!
You are 2018's Best Shitposter!

FUNNIEST TROLL
YELLMOS WINS TITLE! YELLMOS WINS FUNNIEST TROLL!
:iconyellmosworld:

UNFUNNIEST TROLL
wew lad kek kys
:iconroadworxx:
Roadworxx
u r wurst troll kek kys

MOST MYSTERIOUS ALT
Most random alts, people can have a fairly reasonable idea of who's behind the mask, but THIS one, nobody knows their true identity~
:iconnot-analt:
Not-AnAlt!
.... who's alt are you?

THE PARADOX AWARD
An all-too familiar face we see all the time but never really noticed! And... I totally agree! I've seen this name around but.. uh.... who is he again? Voted most unnoticed deviant!
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio!
I didn't even think it was possible to win this award! You are dubbed 2018's Forum Paradox!

THE SNOWFLAKE
She's the alpha of her own RP group, and is well-known for her fascination with WWII warplanes! She's got a unique fashion sense to compliment her free independant spirit that disregards the latest trends. Voted for being the most original deviant who doesn't follow trends or join circlejerks!
:iconneiot:
Neiot!
You are 2018's Forum Snowflake!

MOST LIKELY TO DIE IN 2018
A tradition from past oscars, this fine deviant wins this award for being most likely to die in 2018! (due to old age)
:iconartificialphantom:
ARTificialphanTOM!
You are officially dubbed most likely to die in 2018! Not because we hate you or anything....

And the moment we have all been waiting for, the winners of the 2018 Forum Oscar's Forum hierarchy titles!

THE FORUM KING
:iconartificialphantom:
THE FORUM QUEEN
:iconshesvii:
THE FORUM PRINCE
:iconpix3m:
THE FORUM PRINCESS
:iconvexxed-valentines-xo:

Congratulations to all the winners, and here's hoping that 2018 being a good year for us! :clap:

Now, unleash the words of congratulations and mean-spirited posts bellooowwww!
Comments786
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Wait, can Tiff actually breathe fire?

If she can do that kind of fire-breathing carnie/medieval renaissance fair stuff, yeah that's talent. But other than that all I've seen her do is poetry and face painting. Which... ain't really a "range" of talents.
I dunno either, I wasn't even involved with giving her that title.
I'm just really confused as to why she got it because I've never seen her do or make anything truly spectacular....

But oh well, the community decided.
I don't mention mods anymore :lol:
That's literally the only thing I've ever seen you ever post. There's a reason why you were nominated and voted for the title
Damn i forgot this was a thing that existed, I'm sad i didn't get to vote.
Didn't even get nominated
>Event ended before you made this account
im cryin what even is this the da forum is its own world
It is. Because the nominations and votes come from forum users, it's usually regulars who get these titles. Why? Because they're the people everyone knows about =)
Oh good I'm not on this list
I remember you as a guy who's mostly in the background. Good thing too, you were never remembered for anything too negative lmfao
I try my best to get along with everyone, I fuck up at times and try to make my amends.
I win the mostest deviant tho
DAMN RIGHT I GOT THAT TITTLE. I WILL ALWAYS BE PERV QUEEN
a thread that labels certain people as being good or bad turned into a shitshow. who knew.
I never realized how great it was to avoid forum drama until now, holy shit. :lol:
I think people are giving dA drama too much credit, it's not that interesting, almost as if they have uninteresting lives themselves and this is their only entertainment thinking emoji hands    
They need a hobby, like drawing... or something