Notes

Does anyone know what the character limit is for sending notes? Because I want to know how long I can roleplay for with a friend of mine before he or me gets a message that says "Note length exceeds allowed limit." and then we have to split it.
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Alright, I've come to a definitive conclusion. The character limit for notes is 64249 characters before it says "Sending failed. Retry?", but 65500 characters before a dialogue box says "Note length exceeds allowed limit". DeviantArt should really include this in their FAQs.
I don't know, but it has to be pretty huge.  You could always put an exceptionally long piece of narrative into a good docs document or something and just link to it.  I don't think there is a limit to how many responses you can do in Notes.  
It's not the responses. It's the number of characters after several consecutive responses to notes.
There is not a character limit, my friend:iconsophisticatedlaplz:
I can assure you, there is.
So write two notes instead of one.
I'm pretty sure there isn't a character limit on notes, so I think you're good
There is a character limit on notes. Once there's too much, there's a dialogue box which mentions what I quoted in the opening post.
AH, sorry I don't know then
Just use Telegram and or Discord.
this whole thing was so painful to read.
i find this whole roleplaying scene to be very autistic in nature, i mean.. seems like these kids can't even go out and talk to people so they rely on these childish fantasies about ponies and whatever to fulfill their longing for human interaction.

in my eyes, it's very sad and disappointing.