Will women be able to compete with increasing waifu technology?

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments51
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
waifu technology has gotten quite impressive

You must be kidding me.

...Again.
No matter what, a waifu will never reject you.
It's okay, they will be too busy with similarly increasing husbando tech to care.
Well, Japan is officially going to be the first country to die out because they stopped reproducing! :dummy:
they already begun the marrying of robots, they are a cheap relationship fix.  they'll probably (if not already) be male relationship partners for females.  don't see the big deal, but there will still be the traditional folks who find it better for them to be with their own kind sort of thing.  don't have a problem with it, it'd be cheaper than an actual wife, around 15k is the asking price at the moment.  besides, we're on the breakthrough for artificial humans soon, so, we can still "breed" children if/when we need/want them.
Comment Flagged as Spam
tell Japan and maybe other countries that, in Japan you can marry inanimate objects such as a robot, virtual created video game girl, huggy pillow... but yes, marriage is for real flesh folks not synthetic folk variation.
Comment Flagged as Spam
meh to each own I suppose.  however there isn't a culture/religion (lack of) that is free of sin either.
Comment Flagged as Spam
nor are Americans, Brits, France.... no country still in power or not, is not free from sin.
This provided a nice chuckle. But the fact remains someone, somewhere in the world thought it was a good idea to type this out... hmm 
How high were you when you wrote this :lol:
Comment Flagged as Spam
Let's hope that's the case. 
''We could design women with idealized brains, grown and designed for the purpose of being the ideal waifu.''

Okies that made me giggle~!! >w< LaughingKao Emoji-93 (Excitement) [V5]  I stopped reading about here~ Yuuko Laughing Icon 
Women are people, like you or me, noooot pets~!! X3  Kao Emoji-10 (Nod) [V1] Head-nod*icon*Aaaaand robots, as cool as they are, humans are special and something we made shouldn't replace us cause then what's the point of us being here hmm~??! >w< Neko Emoji-40 (Ok Okey) [V2] Llama Emoji-11 (Come Here) [V1] 
Comment Flagged as Spam
Cybernetic brain doesn't insure loyalty. It's just the same pattern placed on different carrier. 
Yeah well, only sad virgin dudes have waifus and would prefer a robot over a real woman, so no big loss for women there :P