The week

Hi. My week sucks. How's your week so far?
Comments50
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Was pretty gloomy at the start, but now I feel a whole lot better. I hope yours has gotten better since your last posted!
Tiring. But exciting 
Boring. Really boring been sick for two weeks haven't been to school in a while being an extrovert it makes me all depressed to be stuck home. But I did go to the movies with my friends yesterday. I didn't like the movie but I still had lots of fun.
omw sorry to hear that.been sick.but been pushing through, forcing myself to go to school and stuff. you better now? glad you had fun with the chums
Haha yep and we went out again (we do stuff a lot.)
So far it's been ok....got my ticket to the Philly Comic-Con next month :3
Out of the 20ish places I've applied to in my job hunt this month, 7 of them called me today. To say "Thank you for your application but we have decided to continue the application process with other applicants." Basically a you were 2nd place message. Which was nice but they all did it on the same day.  Hoping someone else calls to break the 7. It's already odd to get call backs when they aren't trying to hire you. To get 7 is unnerving. 
Just like every other week, sitting on my ass wondering what the fuck I'm doing with my life. 
Sad,Tired,Terrible and hopeless.
It's barely half over, what the fuck it wrong with you?
If it sucks at this point, grow the fuck up CHILD, we're a few days SHORT of Saturday. you fucking pussy. 
The weather has been awful around here and I've been stuck studying biology, Swedish and physics. And at some point I need to study some maths, mother language and health education for upcoming tests. And writing stuff and practising touch typing during writing stuff or not isn't going that well, either... -_-
so much pressure with school. i hope you get it all done.all the best. it's been years and i still have not developed a love for school.bleh.same here...weather terrible, making me sick, like literally very ill. have a health presentation on Saturday, not prepared. Tests, dont even get me started. literature to catch up on. no time for rest.hope it doesn't get worse from here on. all the best, really.
Thanks. I don't like school either. I hope you'll get better.
thanks hey.take care
Started off sick and with a lot of homework after coming home tired from a weekend retreat. On the bright side, television shows I watch are coming back and advancing towards their finales! It's something I look forward to every night.
you better now? how was the retreat? lol ok..what shows do you follow?
Yup. Less sick and am managing homework. Not perfect but generally content - story of my life. Retreat was good, and Arrow and The Flash are the biggest shows for me right now.
It's been pretty average thus far.  Well, aside from someone being pissed I wouldn't let them buy a $40 children's toy for $8 and someone purchasing nearly $100 in plastic utensils and styrofoam plates. 
are they ok in the head? 8 dollars? lol that's ridiculous. you make those? the Styrofoam plates, utensils and stuff, i mean.
Pretty good. No unbelievably sick babies yet. Not even had to attend a bad resuscitation yet. :dummy: But the weekend is still to come, so...
hope you don't mind me asking...you a nurse? paediatrician? yeah week's not over, anything happens.hope all's good with the rest of your week though