Trapped in an elevator...

Have you ever thought, as you entered an elevator, that surely some day it will stop in-between floors? That try as you may, you'd be stuck in there, until firefighters come, and save the day. 
So DA, what would you do if you were trapped in an elevator, with nothing but the clothes on your back- a brown paper bag with a sandwich in it- a bottle of water- some floss in your pocket- and a fifty year old Ronald McDonald on LSD as the only other passenger in that elevator? 
Comments1863
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
NO FAIR I WANNA BE THE ONE ON LSD :rainbow:
Well, if you give Ronald a dollar, you can get some along with a McFlurry and some of his special golden fries. 
OHHH HERE I GO Pay It
I'd talk with the clown and see if he had some crazy plan or not. If not, I'd make some crazy plan.
I see. What sort of crazy plan could we expect from you? 
Weave the floss into a length of rope. Pop the access hatch to the top of the elevator. Use the sandwich as bait, catch a rat, tie a bit of floss to it, follow the rat. Use the rope to shimmy down the elevator shaft. 
An elaborate plan it seems. Following a rat to the exit sounds pretty interesting. 
What if Ronald eats it first? 
I'd give him the water bottle and tell him to swim to safety instead.
Swim for safety.... where would he swim in an elevator? 
He's drugged up isn't he? XD Maybe he'd just try swimming in the air?
View all replies
I would eat the hell out of that sandwich, wash it down with the water, strangle Ronny with the floss and spider man my way through the roof
Wow, that sounds spiderific. :lol: 
I could only imagine what rescuers would think when they see Ronald on the floor of the elevator and an empty water bottle and sandwich trash on the floor. XD
A great assassin never leaves clues behind ;D
Lol, that's true. But wait, what about witnesses? 
What witnesses?? Were the only people in the elevator
Yes..... what witnesses.... :ninja: 
View all replies
First of all, I'd be worried about Ronny. I might have to knock him out cold if he tries to pull anything. With him out of the way, I would push the help button and then try to get out of the door on top.
AH I see. Take care fo the LSD fast food giving maniac first. 
The button is a good idea, and the top hatch is another if it's stuck in between floors. 
I know all about elevator escape from MacGyver!
MacGyver! You're MacGyver!
Oh.... okay then.