New Profile Pages

Hi there!

Some of you might have spotted that the admins' profile pages have been looking Shiny and New - now beta testers can try them out too!

The new profile pages have a new skin, and a fully customizable layout.

Click the button below to activate the new profile page, then try out these new features:
8-) Click Edit on any module to make instant changes to your page
8-) Click the Edit Layout button at the top, then drag and drop modules to rearrange your profile!
8-) Also after clicking Edit Layout, add new modules to your page by dragging them from the bottom of the screen
8-) It's not just your profile; your Prints and Journal tabs have all this stuff too!

There maybe some bugs, so keep an eye out. But have fun! :)
Comments3177
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Its very cool... except some of these features require some kind of rss feed to run... go pay money to the websites that host rss feeds... and us subscribed members on here get access to slideshows of our galleries on our main pages, and we get access to thumbnails in our galleries and front pages that DON'T show up horrible and pixellated - even when you click on the thumbnail in question, and it still shows up pixellated and low res - wtf is up with that??

Sigh.... I clicked on one of these RSS feeds of a random Deviant's gallery... and it took me to a completely foreign website that showed the artwork in the worst possible way imaginable. Ugly, unattractive layouts galore, it looked like a trained Chimp had designed the page. It also asked for my credit card details to subscribe. Now that just reeks of Phish.
Where do you click to get it? I'm lost =.= lol
I found one problem, or a glitch, not entirely sure.

When you go to the last page of any given topic on the message center, for example, comments, the 'select all' is available, but unlike the other pages, there's no 'select all *x amount of messages*'.

It's a bit irritating in my opinion; I like to look at the comments and the messages to ensure I haven't missed one. It's really only a small oversight, but getting it fixed would definitely make things a little more user-friendly.
The customizable layout is a nice idea. It allows the user freedom to design their profiles~
Kudos to you all.

...as someone with a programming background on web, I know this took a bit of effort. Good work.
I like the new profile pages. You can organize them be adding and taking away things based on your needs.
very nice layouts, easy to customize and comfortable for every user.
Maybe I am blind - but where is the button?
Ok, after reading this and the new thread, I realized I have all the features already. No button needed for me. :)
You must just be careful that the pages don't start looking like myspace pages.
Questions: why do we have a snowpuppet in front of our names? Didn't show yesterday, not everyone has it and.. its spring.. or isn't it a snowpuppet? *what is it then?*
New look is great, but I have problem while trying to edit my polls. When I try to change or add an answer, there are no "Save" or "Cancel" buttons, so the changes can't be applied...
'twas a bug. Try now. :)
Yes, it works now. Thanks! :)
i love it too <3 greaaaat work!
thier awesome :) love how thier set up, and provide a much easier and cooler interface for everyone. Awesome! :thumbsup:
Can't seem to delete past polls. :)
I'm not sure if its the new page format, the beta testing, or Firefox 3 but I cant seem to make folders. If i try the page is refreshed...

Anyone else having this problem or is it just me?
Hello, when I put a deviation on Devian ID category and Try to edit the DeviousID:

First: I must push on change Deviant ID twice.

Second: Then the page only show me the actual DeviantID.

I whis you see this information usefull. ^^

Thx, and sorry for my einglish.
Umm yeah Apparently all of my deviations have no views or comments or favorites when they obviously do every single one of them says 0 to everything it's really weird
I had a friend sign up to DA to put his art up and since he doesn't have his scanner currently working I showed him how to set up his DA ID. After running through the submission process we went to put it up as his DA ID on his page and it didn't go through. The module didn't show his as having any submissions even though his ID was in his gallery. Is this because it just needs time to load? Or is there a problem?
Couldn't find specific reference to the Portfolio Beta vibe.
I've noticed if you remove an image from your gallery, a blank dA thumb remains on the portfolio page. :)
I don't know if you guys changed it, but when I categorize my art, the "Put in Feature" button don't show up in other categories... which I can't seem to move a piece of art back into featured without doing them all.

Which gives me a other problem, when I try to remove my deviations off the featured, the site glitches, and says "No Deviations" as if I deleted them all off the board when I was trying to do one.

So if you can check into that? I'll appreciate it. (I don't know if this is part of BETA Testing, but I thought I should let you know anyways.)
i like the new profile page.. it makes me want to use deviantART more
and it makes everything look cleaner and more organized and is beautiful
loving the new features